Reviews for Broken Seals, Second Chances
bloodlust002 chapter 17 . 1/28
Going through old fics and I got to say I liked this story and hope you start update again.
CMVreud chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
Dun-dun-duuun. Nasty.
CMVreud chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
If Anko wanted to be seduced she should have mind-
fucked him some more.
CMVreud chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
Now, I could go off about the diferences of Ankos and Sasukes bodys and that Senbon are a weapon heavyly reliant on position and accuracy. But for the sake of the story I said nothing.
CMVreud chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Quick, Naruto, do a barrel roll!
CMVreud chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
The only thing I have to nag about is Narutos death and the (hopefully) short time before that moment. But otherwise it's great.
MagcargoAustin chapter 18 . 6/13/2014
Really Really Great story i wish you would up date it Anko is my favorite female character in Naruto and i really want to see more of this story but its been 2 years so i have my doubts
Guest chapter 18 . 5/25/2014
Please update
cody chapter 18 . 4/5/2014
I loved your story :/ tho I pissed what people did to the writers and your self
BaltoTheBrony chapter 18 . 12/16/2013
Really hope u continue this storu im really looking forward to more chapters.
toofine89 chapter 17 . 12/10/2013
Your story is quite decent, though I'm interested in seeing how Naruto will deal with this suddenly huge increase in power and how his enemies will relate to his strength. Likewise I would find it interesting if we were to hear Orochimaru's thought on the cursed seal and how its removal did what it did. My only complaint is Kyu's seeming lack of personality so far. I doubt he'd be one of the polarized "I'm so sorry!" "I'm so much better than you worms!" or "I'll help you to make myself look good!" stereotypes so many have for the Kitsune, myself included at one point. But I'm not sure where his emotion really lies.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
A good story, it's interesting to see the relationship who appear thanks to Cursed Seal's removal. Plus, I think it's the first time we have Hana Inuzuka as Jounin-Sensei and we have her father as a former allie of Orochimaru and I'm wondering if there will be other people like him (beside Mizuki and Imabi).
Akuma-Heika chapter 18 . 9/12/2013
y. "Class, we have a new student here today. Her name is Anko Mitarashi," he said, indicating the girl next to him. "Before you ask questions, Anko has asked that she be allowed to tell you about herself."
Wouldn't they remember her from the...presentation?

"Nah... I've been kinda busy the last few days. Haven't even been home for a bath since... last Thursday, I think. Just been bathing in the river out in the woods where me and Akamaru train." All the girls in the class looked at the dog-nin, and inched away. Shino turned to him.
"Kiba-san. That is disgusting. Please remove yourself from my immediate vicinity," he said in his matter-of-fact tone. Anyone who could hear his thoughts would have been shocked. 'Damn... I always thought the stench was from Akamaru. That's seriously rank, Kiba-baka.'
If he washed daily he wouldn't be that bad.

I'm a new J┼Źnin, and I decided to get my teaching requirement done right away.
Would she be allowed to do so the day after becoming a jounin? Kurenai was considered a rookie jounin even after two years and she was most likely only able to become so after the Hyuuga's intervention considering she was given guardianship over their heir.

The things I learned before hand I still know, but it's even less then what the academy teaches now."
How would a multi-year apprenticeship with a S-class jounin be less the the peacetime academy? Even when he was out of the village she was still trained on a team with a jounin sensei so I am left confused.

To Tsume's right was an empty space, where everyone assumed Kiba was sitting, followed by a little girl around five.
WHo si the girl Tsume's third child?

"What the hell does a scroll and a kunai have to do with anything? I'm telling you I've got a two hundred foot demon fox sealed in my gut, and you're talking about ninja tools?
WHy was he confused when he used the same analogy earlier?

Hana had seen the way he looked at her at times, and she'd read the entries in Anko's journal.
She has nothing better to do than stalk a 12 year old girl?

Net-caps were capsules that exploded and released a compressed chakra net on an unsuspecting victim.
So they duplicated Kushina's bloodline (it was a mutation unique to her).

How did Haku survive a destoryed heart, damaged lungs, and massive bloodloss? He would have been empty of blood before Gato got there.

. But no one anticipated the consequences. Currently re-writing. Will leave up till rewrite is near chapter 18.
Are you going to rewrite it?

Twelve chapters written on paper, one on my PC, hoping to find a beta, since my current reader doesn't like HP fanfiction.
Any chance of seeing that first chapter? I will do a grammar check and add it to my review!

you never mentioned how Sakura reavcted to her parents after she found out and bonded with Naruto.

Duzell's use of the dead bone pulse reminded me of Tiberian Sun lol. FOrget what the tiberium hounds were called just remember they were awesome.

It uses the miniscule amount of electrical activity in the brain to remain stable. The minute Hana-sensei cut off the bastard's head, it triggered the seal."
Where is the seal located? THe brain lives for about 6 minutes after death if I remember right.

The Sandaime's generosity brought a smile to Hana's face.
What generosity? Everything they obtained were things they earned and the girls are a workforce/weapons. If they become shinobi that translates as militaristic power for Konoha; not very generous turning children into murderers/whores.

Mission history includes forty-nine D-ranks, one C-rank, one B-rank, and one A-rank.
What was the c rank?

Ibiki started laughing. "Yes, this may be Kabuto-kun's seventh time, but he's never had me as proctor. This is my first time running this test in eight years. You all were just unlucky.
He didn't think anything strange about that when it was brought to his attention? 7 consecutive ones means some were in enemy nations; the fact he has survived 7 different exams most in territories that were dangerous for leaf shinobi should set off alarms when it is brought to his attention. As a T&I guy info is his life.

Damn!" the pale man cursed. That lecherous old hermit was always showing him up, and it irritated him to no end. Composing himself, the Sannin sighed. "Well, it's no matter. My new choice will be more powerful than she ever was. Contact Dosu, tell him to eliminate her and her team during the second stage."
He didn't think about stealing his removal method? This is a eternal youth jutsu. With a memory seal to contain all your memories since the juin was put on you will give you a way to reset time every couple of decades. You will age a handful of seconds to days between removal and replacement of the seal but that still would mean an extention of your lifespan by several dozen millenia or so.

There were signs of a fight, and though there was no blood, there were several crushed corpses wearing Amegakure hitai-ate lying around. Several of them had traces of sand on them. "What happened here? This, this is just brutal."
If there is no blood that would mean a very clean kill.

Reviews for the entire story.
Jose19 chapter 17 . 9/2/2013
The story's premise of Anko's cursed seal being broken, and causing her to age back to when she was a child, and having a chance to regain your life back it is great to see.
Jose19 chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
This is probably one of the best Anko stories that I read in this site, and I want to know what is holding up this story because the storyline and the plot are fantastic you can ask anything more.