Reviews for Broken Seals, Second Chances
snorlax285 chapter 9 . 8/7
You know you are the first Person to change the name of the bridge after Kaiza instead of Naruto. Never crossed my mind awesome story so far.
Rasengalia chapter 18 . 6/24
Sorry to see this story be abandoned. I really enjoyed it. Hope to see you continue writing someday.
Gyromon chapter 18 . 6/10
this story is awesome. its cool that you did this story dude I'm not mad at all. thanks for the time and effort you put into this story.
LogicalPremise chapter 18 . 5/18
You do good work and your writing is both solid and entertaining.

That being said, I don't blame you. Kishamoto is nuts.
W01frunn3r chapter 5 . 4/22
I do not know if you noticed, however in this chapter Naruto asked what she was talking about with scroll and kunai when he made the same statement 2 chapters before. Otherwise a great read so far.
RinneTaicho chapter 4 . 3/9
I must say, I am pleasantly surprised. You took a step in the direction of bashing last chapter, but this chapter instead of intensifying you seem to have dialed back into portraying a more cannon characterization of Sakura (can't really speak to Sasuke because he wasn't really present). I'm really glad I continued reading, because this is a very good story you have going. I can't wait to see what the next fourteen chapters have in store.
RinneTaicho chapter 2 . 3/9
I'm going to continue reading for now, but hopefully the bashing doesn't get any worse. I have to say, I'm more than a little disappointed by it. The story was going pretty good up until that point; bashing is just a major turn off for me.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 18 . 2/25
Sonovabitch...
Sakihinata chapter 5 . 2/20
Hana's an awesome sensei ;)
this is a great story please keep writing more
Necrogod chapter 18 . 12/14/2017
Thanks for the story short and cut but is one of my best readings so far...
Astroman1000 chapter 18 . 12/12/2017
My heart hurts... but such is life. Thank you for what it was.
Bearmauls chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
Naruto used the scroll/kunai example in his team intro speech. For him to not understand the significance of Sakura's statement seems like a pretty significant continuity error. Also, seems a bit sudden for Sakura to think of Naruto as 'friend'. I can see it getting there, but she was calling him an idiot and shouting just last chapter. Overall, I liked the chapter, but jumping straight from the beginning of their forced roommate situation to the end rather skipped all the character development I wanted to see. Where was the hilarious bed situation? The gradual change in dynamic towards friendship and all that jazz? Don't skip that, write that! :)
DraconesUzumaki chapter 18 . 11/28/2017
Thank you for the time, effort, and imagination yo have given to all of us. It is a wonderful story, and I wish it could continue, but I also understand that one cannot force the creative process, for it is perfect imperfection.

Keep on writing,