Reviews for Broken Seals, Second Chances
Alternet RedSkys chapter 17 . 7/12
Well that was an epic chapter.

Nice take on the Chunin Exam.
Alternet RedSkys chapter 14 . 7/9
Well this was an interesting character. Some more background characters where added.
Reflective599 chapter 12 . 7/5
Hana and Kibas dad? Oh Hell, this gonna intense!
Trace Reading chapter 3 . 6/30
We don't need forty lines of author's notes, replies to reviews (you can message the reviewers you know), or explanations of which formatting style means what. EVERY THIRD NARUTO FICTION WRITER DOES THAT AND WE REALLY DON'T NEED TO SEE IT ANYMORE.

Also, italicized words are frequently used for emphasis, and if you really want to get it across, you can use bold and underline on it, too.
Trace Reading chapter 2 . 6/30
1) it's Ryo, not ryu
2) why would you have him thinking the sinister laugh?
ColdEyes777 chapter 17 . 6/29
Awesome chapter! I really like this story, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Majin-kun chapter 2 . 6/28
Man, Sarutobi is a pathetic Hokage here too, huh? "Nothing he could do"
Kerrain chapter 17 . 6/26
Really well done. I am excited to see what happens next. I like how you've changed the second stage of the exam.
Doctor Dandy chapter 2 . 6/25
"He'd often suspected the teachers of sabotaging the boy's education, and at this late stage there was little he could do."

Then he's a trash Hokage.
La Longue Carabine chapter 17 . 6/21
Okay you got my follow. Normally I dislike de-age fics, and I'm still not a fan of the way you did it, but I am enjoying your Team 7. Your character interaction is engaging and it's nice to see Hana used to such an extent.

I kinda feel like the whole Danzo bit was wrapped up too cleanly (might be biased there, I actually enjoy him as a villain). It feels like he was just used as a method to demote Kakashi then wiped from the board. Also Hiruzen makes his position as dictator fairly clear as well as his anger over Kakashi's demotion, why not simply countermand the order and repromote him. Maybe a scene of him mulling over the choice or explaining to Kakashi why it was sticking would patch this hole.

Sasuke seemed a good bit more egotistical and well frankly, stupid, here. In cannon he seems to have the understanding of his place and tended to keep his mouth shut. Maybe you changed this since he didn't have to put up with a team. It just doesn't seem like a natural progression to go that sour that fast.

Interesting take on Kiba and Hana's father. If nothing else it's something I havent seen before.

If it sounds like I'm too opinionated or harsh that's not my intent, these are just the more prominent points that cropped up for me while reading this. The point of review is critique not criticism. And of course, it's still your fic, still your design and we're just only seeing it so far. Also remember, you still got my follow.
deathgeonous chapter 17 . 6/19
Ah, I saw this, remembered liking it, decided to reread it, saw my memory was not faulty and I did like it, and now I sincerely hope that you are back for the long haul. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Aeroshadowclone chapter 17 . 6/19
GREAT story, all the changes have kept it fresh and interesting. Sadly, it fell into the usual pit all stories fall into. The pre-shippuden pit. I gotta bet 90% of stories i've read never get to shippuden and have an ending. Not sure why people dont fast forward a bit more. Pre-shippuden is too boring and linear, shippuden you can do so much more. Bigger world, bigger villains, older, and stronger characters. Real . good luck w/ the re-write. Hope it's better and you speed things up.
Killjoy3000 chapter 17 . 6/17
very nice fic you have here
MGStarFire chapter 8 . 6/15
You know i liked the story untill Naruto almost got killed by a regular bandit.
Mazzax chapter 17 . 6/15
It's been a while since I've seen an update on this story! I'm definitely looking forward to what happens going forward. I reread everything to refresh my memory, and its occurred to me that, if Sasuke could kawarimi with Anko, Naruto could probably kawarimi with Gaara while fighting him, to put him in the middle of his own attacks, or with his sand gourd to get in close to him. What are the chances going to be that the prisoner Team 7 ends up escorting through the 2nd Exam is Mizuki. I think it would be pretty karmic for him to play a role in Naruto's promotion to chuunin (on top of being how Naruto got a field promotion to genin) after having sabotaged his education for so long.