Reviews for Broken Seals, Second Chances
Astroman1000 chapter 18 . 12/12
My heart hurts... but such is life. Thank you for what it was.
Bearmauls chapter 5 . 12/3
Naruto used the scroll/kunai example in his team intro speech. For him to not understand the significance of Sakura's statement seems like a pretty significant continuity error. Also, seems a bit sudden for Sakura to think of Naruto as 'friend'. I can see it getting there, but she was calling him an idiot and shouting just last chapter. Overall, I liked the chapter, but jumping straight from the beginning of their forced roommate situation to the end rather skipped all the character development I wanted to see. Where was the hilarious bed situation? The gradual change in dynamic towards friendship and all that jazz? Don't skip that, write that! :)
DraconesUzumaki chapter 18 . 11/28
Thank you for the time, effort, and imagination yo have given to all of us. It is a wonderful story, and I wish it could continue, but I also understand that one cannot force the creative process, for it is perfect imperfection.

Keep on writing,
DraconesUzumaki
loneknight1012 chapter 18 . 11/27
sad to see it end.
JKArcanus chapter 18 . 11/27
Sad to see you go, but I understand all your reasons, both personal and those spawned by the canon. The latter was extremely off-putting to me as well in a number of ways. I'm one of those who followed the original version of this story seven years ago, and I must say I loved it...the rewrite, as well, was worth my time. I'm going to leave it on my alerts list in case an adoption notice is posted. Take care, and thanks for all your previous efforts.
The Betrayed Assassin chapter 18 . 11/27
this was the first fanfic i ever read.
IcemanXXV chapter 18 . 11/27
I can understand the feelings. It would be wrong to try to force yourself to go further on a story that you can no longer truly put your heart into. I loved the story and the concept that it brought to the table. Like you and many others, the ending that Kishimoto gave to us was a cop out at best. The only part about it that I liked was that Naruto became Hokage. Hopefully, you refind that spark that started you wanting to write fanfictions. Still, All the best to you and your family.
adislt chapter 18 . 11/27
it is a shame you dropped this one, but i understand that forcing you to write will only ruin this story, yeah i agree with you most great series have suck ending, like naruto, bleach, and fairy tail
The Dark Dragen chapter 18 . 11/27
I understand fully, now days the ending of manga that we fully like gives us a shit ending, Fairy Tail is one of comics that comes to mind.
CyrusDiamon chapter 18 . 11/27
Its sad but understandable this is one of the first fanfics I read it was an interesting concept that was new and I loved reading it. Like I said its understandable writing is hard I have tried a hand at it myself and I could never get it right. Trying to write without the motivation that drove you to do it in the first place... a nightmare this place is a place of fun and that is what people come here for cause they enjoy reading peoples takes on popular stories. Just wanting to say Thank you for your effort.
the epicslime chapter 18 . 11/27
Tis be a shame to hear that ... well good luck with ... Whatever it is you end up doing .
Trace Reading chapter 18 . 11/27
Oh gee, way to get my hopes up that there's a new chapter.
LordRahl80 chapter 18 . 11/27
I am Sorry to hear that although I understand how you feel about the ending as I fell much the same
Nerfhearder69 chapter 17 . 11/20
A fun story! Any chance you will be coming back to it?
mmacadet100 chapter 17 . 10/11