Reviews for Sparks
katherine chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I agree with you, this couple (chloe and Briggs) is something that the channel (nbc) should have invensted more. May i ask you something, what do you mean (when you say that you need a) by fix? i like your work, you should be proud for your writing skills, and even more for the couple you piked(selected).
Jopline chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
I love it. Can you writte your story about Chloe?
LochlynD chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
This is a great story. I love the Chloe/Briggs pairing. I hate that they cancelled this show and at such a crucial episode too!
Venus Smurf chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
Aw, you're ending this? That's just as depressing as the fact that the show was canceled. I really wish you'd give us a happy ending, but regardless, this was well written. I enjoyed it.
Ayumi Seke chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
I'm hooked on this story and this show! I wish they didn't cancel it. Make me sad :'( anyways I think people should write more Chloe/Briggs stories! I love this couple! And this story is my favorite! :)
animepop chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
I love how this story is going! Can't wait to see what happens next.
pasdechat8 chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
great story! i hope you continue it!
Enigma493 chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
Love it so far... def need more Briggs/Chloe action tho..specially since that last episode! lol
reluctant-reporter chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
You've got me excited to read more. Can't wait for your next installment!
The-Crimson-Bride chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
well its an update...okay I'll take it. I lowe this story and this couple, i think through the whole show i was like just shut up and get together )

cb
journeyfan4life chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
Update! this is a really good story. Love Briggs and Chloe!
Angel-eyes56 chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
Yep, I think Chloe finally figured out that she is dating Briggs. I am so loving the way you are writing them. I wonder how everyone else will take the news of just who Chloe is dating. I can't wait to see what you have planned next for them.
Dryad Drey chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
yay! i'm so happy you kept going, and it was super sweet! very in character, i like this a lot.
TTFN chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
great chapter... loved how briggs tricked chloe into a date... can't wait to see what everyone thinks of chloe and joe's relatiolship
Enigma493 chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
YES! More please? this is awesome!