Reviews for Sparks
Venus Smurf chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Yay! An update on a favorite story with what is fast becoming one of my favorite pairings! You made my night-and it's been a very long day, complete with too many hours working and a flu I just can't seem to kick, so this was needed. Thank you for being the light at the end of the tunnel!
reluctant-reporter chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Another great chapter! Can't wait for the show to come back on and see where it's going. Chloe, Briggs and Angel are my fav's. Thanks for continuing and can't wait to read what you come up with next.
disneylover3212008 chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Yay! Update!

I would be mortified if someone I wasn't expecting caught me in that wardrobe. But I do love how he syas it's not his fault all her dates stand her up. I wonder when the pieces will click for Chloe.

Great job. I can't wait for the show to come back on.

Update SOON!

Dis
KRiSTiNEDAHLiNG chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
so when i woke up and saw this in my inbox i was so ecstatic that a word to describe how i was totally fails me. i am happy you included andy. i love him. i'm totally happy they broke up too. my roommate and i watch mercy together. when sands asked veronica if she was ready to be in a relationship and she said of course i'm not both of our jaws literally dropped. anyway this was totally good. i look forward to reading more.
Daniella Consuela chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Yeah he had me going.."What? Ok..-Blush-" When he was telling her to be gentle. I just love the dynamic these two got going on in the show and I can so see them hooking up..and hopefully more. This dude is so into her. This is a great story and I thank you for writing one for us..I wasn't sure if there were any out there and I know I don't have the dedication or the bravery to write anything right now. LOL! Can't wait for more. More soon. ;-p
Venus Smurf chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Very cute! I'm really enjoying this pairing, and I love the way you write them. Can't wait for more!
Angel-eyes56 chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Oh this could be in the show, if they ever do get these two together I really could see it going like this.

But it wasn't a date…right?-Oh poor sweet Chloe, it is a date. She's dating Briggs and doesn't even know it. I wonder if Briggs will ever clue her in.
L'Amaryllis chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Very cute!
TTFN chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
i just found this and i love it, can't wait for more and too see where chloe and joe go from here and what everyone thinks. keep up the great work
Enigma493 chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
PLEASE UPDATE! its awesome and i find myself craving more!
KRiSTiNEDAHLiNG chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
amazing! i love briggs and chloe too. i totally don't think you're crazy. in fact my least favorite pairing on the show is sands and veronica. i actually really love mike and veronica. i know i shouldn't but gah call me a sucker for first loves. haha. anyway this is awesome and i can not wait for you to futher develop this storyline. it'll be interesting to see if you add the twist of the rutgers athlete who asked her out.
loveylab chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
great story please continue
LabRat34 chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
WOW! LOVE IT! Especially the part at his apartment! *dreams* if only we could see it on the show! Thanks for another great part!
reluctant-reporter chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Thanks for continuing. "They were not cuddling", yeah right, I've said that one before too. They're going to be married by the time she gets a clue, or leaves denial-land. Love it! I can see Briggs weaseling his way into her affections like this. Loved tonight's episode where he told the jock that she couldn't date patients. They are totally setting us up for something to happen between those two.
possum chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Wow, I'm loving it! Very sweet. Thanks for reading mine too. When I saw your fic, it inspired me to write the one rolling around in my head. I didn't know if there would be any fans. Can't wait to read more!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »