Reviews for Loving You In Silence
TigremiLion chapter 36 . 9/11/2015
That was a wild ride. It's been a while since I read a realistic romance fanfic with enough build up and problems of the personal nature to lead up to the actual relationship. This one truly had it all in correct proportions. I simply loved it.
JasperBlake100 chapter 10 . 8/17/2015
It's so weird to read this because Felicity is my name so I keep imaging the character is me.
Demon75789 chapter 36 . 10/29/2014
I loved this story!
twibe chapter 25 . 10/4/2014
Ugh I can't read anymore! She's pathetic! He goes around with different where's all the time and she is back in tortuga wallowing and can't even get close to another guy.. Ugh!
Ismira Shadeslayer chapter 36 . 7/20/2014
Great story i loved it :)
Ryuno chu chapter 30 . 6/19/2014
Possessive Jack is scary. I feel worried for Felicity.
Ryuno chu chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
I have my suspicions as to who killed Lucy. :l
Ryuno chu chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
Oh, Jack. xD He is so endearing.
Ryuno chu chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
That is so sweet!
Ryuno chu chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Awww I know there's nothing there yet, but it feels like he's cheating on her.
Ryuno chu chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Jack is good person. I hope he can persuade Millicent to not make her a whore. :/
vampyshreya chapter 36 . 6/16/2014
amazing story
CryoticCasper chapter 36 . 6/4/2014
Another lovely story, seeing as how I have yet to find any of yours that I don't like. Although, was Felicity ever completely mute? I must have gotten a bit confused about that along the way, seeing as how in the beginning chapters I thought I read that she hasn't lost the ability to speak necessarily, but is simply used to her own silence? Other than being confused about that, I simply cannot wait until you write another story. Keep up the amazing work. Until next time, love.
StarlitStar chapter 36 . 3/13/2014
Great story!
Lady-Spectral chapter 36 . 12/26/2013
That was brilliant ! I totally love it ! Thanks for sharing :)