Reviews for Loving You In Silence
delrey2001 chapter 28 . 8/1
I don't exactly understand why she is mad at him...He's always for times longer than a year. She's always known this. I mean if he were normal, I'd understand, but she knew how he was...Gah! I'm so confused.
delrey2001 chapter 25 . 8/1
I actually dont ship her and Jack that much. I feel really bad for her. Felicity is too nice for Jack and I have a feeling he knows that.
Mona Lisa chapter 24 . 4/12
cool story. Just wondering, can felicity laugh? Is it that she can't speak but she can make other noises?
SophaiaWasTaken chapter 36 . 12/27/2016
The only thing that I question myself at this moment is, why cant Felicity talk?
ThisisGospelFallenones chapter 20 . 11/24/2016
Kiara30 chapter 36 . 11/2/2016
ironically in this story he didn't get to teach the oc how to use a sword but he got to teach her how to swim. maybe in another story he's does both
Kiara30 chapter 25 . 11/2/2016
Just realized the whole crew is a cross over, where's John
Kiara30 chapter 25 . 11/2/2016
cross over ohhh hey Hawk
InuFanJinx chapter 36 . 8/31/2016
Loved this story, though there were a few times that I wanted to ring Jack's neck! Thank you for writing and posting for our enjoyment!
Diving in chapter 8 . 8/10/2016
I usually those kinds of story, but here it kind of feel wrong.
TigremiLion chapter 36 . 9/11/2015
That was a wild ride. It's been a while since I read a realistic romance fanfic with enough build up and problems of the personal nature to lead up to the actual relationship. This one truly had it all in correct proportions. I simply loved it.
TheDorff chapter 10 . 8/17/2015
It's so weird to read this because Felicity is my name so I keep imaging the character is me.
Demon75789 chapter 36 . 10/29/2014
I loved this story!
twibe chapter 25 . 10/4/2014
Ugh I can't read anymore! She's pathetic! He goes around with different where's all the time and she is back in tortuga wallowing and can't even get close to another guy.. Ugh!
Ismira Shadeslayer chapter 36 . 7/20/2014
Great story i loved it :)