Reviews for Loving You In Silence
I really liked Felicity and all the ocs! The only problem was i wanted to kick Jack most of the time. Lovely story anyway, i enjoyed it!
zaidhannan5 chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Ohhhh so adorable
PreAmble chapter 23 . 10/8/2017
Things are looking dire. Cap'n Sparrow's compass will be pointing at Felicity and not the Fountain of Youth. Oy vey.
PreAmble chapter 15 . 10/8/2017
eLiZaBeTh? Who is she?
PreAmble chapter 10 . 10/8/2017
Amen. You are a good man, Jack Sparrow.
PreAmble chapter 9 . 10/8/2017
I love Ginger. Felicity needs a protective front.
PreAmble chapter 3 . 10/8/2017
OH no! I'm so sorry. I totally did my math wrong. You're right, even though 15 years seem like a big gap, when she's 20 and he's 35, thing's will turn around. So sorry!
PreAmble chapter 2 . 10/8/2017
Their romance starts later, obviously, when Felicity's older but the age gap is still pretty big. 16 years? Jack will be in his 40's if Felicity's maturity is defined by the legal age of 18. I get it: "age is just a number" and I'm totally sorry if I'm raining on your parade. I'm just having a hard time trying to digest this. But I mean, "don't knock till you've tried it", right? Any day's a good day to read something new! :)
PreAmble chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
Jack has got to have at least a good 20 years on the little girl. Don't know how to feel about that. Otherwise, I can't wait to see what this book has in store for me!
Tinie nyny chapter 11 . 10/3/2017
That's so sweet I can't
delrey2001 chapter 28 . 8/1/2017
I don't exactly understand why she is mad at him...He's always for times longer than a year. She's always known this. I mean if he were normal, I'd understand, but she knew how he was...Gah! I'm so confused.
delrey2001 chapter 25 . 8/1/2017
I actually dont ship her and Jack that much. I feel really bad for her. Felicity is too nice for Jack and I have a feeling he knows that.
Mona Lisa chapter 24 . 4/12/2017
cool story. Just wondering, can felicity laugh? Is it that she can't speak but she can make other noises?
SophaiaWasTaken chapter 36 . 12/27/2016
The only thing that I question myself at this moment is, why cant Felicity talk?
ThisisGospelFallenones chapter 20 . 11/24/2016