Reviews for Every Silver Lining has its Cloud
Number III chapter 47 . 2/3
This story was fun to read. Until this chapter. I really, reaaaally hate cheat-shit instant turncoat mindfuckery bullshit. And given the last time this was updated, I highly doubt I'll ever get to see it resolved. This was a really terrible place to leave off. It probably wasn't intended to be left here, but that's simply what happened.

And then after the mindfuckery bullshit, you went with possession.

And... you know what? I hope you have a nice day. I just wanted to give you my two cents: you've ruined your story with this. Diabalous ex Machinas are just as bullshit and irritating as Deus ex Machinas. The entire situation feels so, so contrived. Perhaps it's possible in canon to do these things, but that doesn't make it feel any less cheap. If you're going to make the good guys lose, it has to feel believable. This just screams 'rofl they never had a chance and now everything's going to shit because, hell, DRAMMAA! mwahahahaha' whilst twirling a mustache.

So again, I hope you're doing well and continue to do so. I hold nothing of this against you, but felt that I had to state my opinion.
rifful chapter 25 . 1/8
the doubles ploy, most likely the demons, is leaving the plot sloppy and confused. not a big fan in what is otherwise a remarkably well told and interesting tale so far. Let's hope it doesnt degenerate into more of this confusion.
Annoyed guy chapter 31 . 3/12/2014
Aluminum is a weak metal. This has been annoying me for the past two chapters.
You're thinking of titanium, not aluminum.
tarrangar chapter 47 . 1/31/2014
what has happened to the wyrmlings of the Morueme blood? it was clearly stated that the leader of the flight had grandwyrmlings back at their lair when they attacked that should mean that there should have been atleast 2 wyrmling in the lair when the willows arrived unless they have somehow died.
Monshroud chapter 47 . 12/9/2013
Boooo! You killed off Xander! Boooo!

Other than that, great update! Can't wait to see more!
Zyanadryn chapter 47 . 12/6/2013
Ahhhh... Xander's are dead! Please don't let the next update be a year! 6months tops! :)
kalosThesorceror chapter 47 . 12/4/2013
i cried in happiness when i saw this
Sdarian chapter 47 . 12/5/2013
I'm glad to see more of this. Kind of bummed that Xander died, but still happy to see more.
So you want to be an Author chapter 47 . 12/4/2013
So glad to see this udated! I'd say it's my favorite story, but you've got quite the selection to pick from...
Error4North chapter 47 . 12/4/2013
Really glad to see a new chapter. Excellent work. Looking forward to more. With thanks.
MurphysLaw89 chapter 47 . 12/4/2013
Well, that can't be good...
longmasher chapter 47 . 12/3/2013
Good chapter, a little wordy but still a great read.
Clan Destiny chapter 47 . 12/3/2013
You turned Xander into Darkseid.

I'm a little disappointed we didn't hear mention of a red clad man, dying down by the docks after screaming "HE IS IN YOU ALL".

That being said, this rocks. I'm assuming that, for storyline purposes, you turned Amy into a Baneite so the sunnydaler's can figure out how to purge Darkseid from people, before having to use it on Xander. Or, Xander has become the ultimate enemy, and will crush Sunnydale.

God, this story.

You may have mentioned this before, but have you ever read the 1632 series of books by Eric Flint? It deals with similar story matters, where a small American town is transported hrough time and space, though instead of landing in Toril/Faerun, they land in the middle of the 30 Years War in Germany. Its an interesting read to me.

Keep at it, king of crossovers.
GuesssWho chapter 47 . 12/3/2013
Well damn.

Good to see this back, though.
Destrark chapter 47 . 12/3/2013
wow, its updated... my my. And you killed Xander-s... You bastard!