Reviews for One Winged Angel of the Leaf: Enter Naruto
Hinata? Dead? Too cliche here at Chpt four.. I'm gonna hope you realize why I'm saying this about the story. It's like it was written by a thirteen year old who wanted to think that his idea is above others for a story thus the title. Than on after trying to make everything constantly dramatic? If you see that you'll more likely see how cliche, typical, and cheesy the story is. I'd like something that actually gives me a better image of someone's story one that actually takes consideration for both the writer and the reader. By following the meaning of the title, this kinda took the title and went in circles and took a left. A wrong turn. So I'm gonna be the average reader and leave to find some other story that wasn't written so frantically from the looks of it and hope no problems show up in said story. That's my review and I'm seriously double thinking I should just avoid this profile of yours like what the average reader does to find actual potential in a writer.
Boomer 001 chapter 20 . 10/19/2015
Please update soon!
Ntraveler chapter 20 . 7/28/2015
More please it is a great story
Guest chapter 15 . 7/27/2015
BRUCE LEE AT THE END ! HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD CHALLENGE CHUCK NORRIS!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/22/2015
I absolutely love this fic so even though it's been almost 5 years could you please make an update.
helrio uzugaku chapter 20 . 6/20/2015
Well this story has my respect. I'm laughing my ass off at some of the stuff you come up with, btw, do you have a banana deficiency? Only thing I can think of as to why you would have them in all the screams of anger and frustration in the story, it's funny as he'll!
Wolf King 95 chapter 20 . 3/7/2015
The index finger is the pointer finger. Awesome story.
EmiyaXander chapter 17 . 2/9/2015
ya know there are like two fanfictions about using clones for THAT...course they were the sexy jutsu clones but still XD
EmiyaXander chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
like pi? the universe? human stupidity? XD naruto has broken the mind of a yamanaka! its the end of the world XD gonna read more now :P
nemikconi new sora chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
when will you update the story
Lu Bane Na chapter 20 . 11/5/2013
hehe, screw Killing Intent, Madara's got freaking Massacre Intent. Loved the hilarity of the genin's 'trials.' Also, I guess it doesn't really matter if this was canon, but the Juubi being sealed into the moon isn't a very common knowledge thing, even among ninja.
uscias chapter 20 . 10/28/2013
Please update soon.
guest chapter 15 . 10/3/2013
Is... Kami in the harem? because I'd pay to see that.
Chi Master chapter 20 . 7/22/2013
You story is amazing, if I were to rate it between 1-10, it would be infinity and beyond. Now I think it would be interesting if Naruto had Saiyan Blood running through his veins, after being able to gain strength equal to the amount of damage you take is pretty amazing. So it's your choice to add the Dragon Ball Series if you want just remember the fact I presented to you.
Queen of Spades England chapter 20 . 7/16/2013