Reviews for My Bloody Valentine

Awesome fic. Nuff said
In The Mix chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Amazing!
SlashAddx chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
wow that was intense! nice job, hot and deeply dark.
XxFleetingEmbracexX chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Wow...

it takes a lot of talent to write something like this and actually make it a really good fic...bravo you did a very good job on this...thanks for sharing
lovecrumb chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
First of all, THANK YOU for writing this. Despite my searches, there doesn't seem to be many stories containing these two in such a sexual situation. And second, thank you for making bart a decent age D:

I really enjoyed this, and I admired how close you stayed to bob's character. At the end, part of me wonders why bob would kill him, given that he could probably take advantage of bart more than a few times after this incident. But then I remember that bob does have psychopathic and homicidal tendancies towards bart, and his bloodlust has existed far longer than his lust.

Valentines stories are usually cliche, but I liked the morbid ending, the pool of barts red blood and bobs whisper of "happy valentines day," after both deeds had been done. Although bob does seem to pray on barts fear, and gains much satisfaction out of it, he's had many years to reflect on why his attempts at murder were unsuccessful, and that was always when Bart was aware of his intent.

There are a few grammar and spelling mistakes that can easily be remedied. The one thing I found lacking from this story was barts easy persuasion into being fully seduced.

By this age, he's clearly got a more logical head on his shoulders and his reaction of running home and his quick acceptance of bobs presence seem accurate. I think that he would also accept the fact that he would allow Bob to seduce him to avoid further conflict or death, which you've also done :)

But I feel as though he became very physically interested too fast. Although he's accepted his fate, I feel that he would be reluctant to be so free with his feelings and utterances untill bob finally breaks him down after much slow teasing. I've never written a sex scene before, so I'm not an expert, but I think the scene could have been more drawn out. Bob knows that he will murder bart after he sleeps with him, given his nature, I feel as if he would love for the situation to be drawn out, taking the most advantage of his desires as possible. I LOVE the lines where he asks what Bart wants, barts hesitance, and then telling bart what HE wants. Extremely sexy, it actually gave ME goosebumps, not just bart xD

bobs goal was achieved very fast for bart, who had never considered a man sexually before. Although bob would want bart to want it, his criminal, more sadistic side would probably enjoy inflicting small amounts of pain on his victim. It can be cliche to write out "stretching" scenes, but Bart seemed all too ready for some man-loving xD

But hey, after all the things that have happened to the simpsons, maybe pain is something not percieved the same way as in the real world!