Reviews for A Vital Difference
bIueberry chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This touchy thirteen-year old fangirl is laughing her face off.
autumnb chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Loved. It.
applechan53 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
You. Are. A. GENIUS! How better to get a spelling-impaired fangirl's attention than with a fanfiction?! This was a brilliant idea! *claps*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I remember some stories where authors wrote TRIED instead of TIRED
GlitterFrog chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I laughed so hard at this story. Thank you for standing up for proper spelling! :D And oh wow, the way you described Tarrant's face at the beginning and the end made me go as melty as a marshmallow. Grate job! ..just kidding. 'Great' xD
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This was hilarious. And very, very clever. Awesome job!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This is fantastic. You are fantastic.
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 11/30/2012

You forgot - Defiantly/Definitely
jaydenmercy chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Thank you for a wonderfully hilarious commentary on so many authors' inability to spell or use a simple dictionary. Gah, I tell myself every time that all authors make mistakes and that the author is probably just a kid anyway. Still drives me nuts though. Anyway, thanks for a well-written story complete with clear imagery and accurate characters, all within a small package. Nicely done.
KnifeEdge chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Thank you. Just... thank you. :)
madis hartte chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Hurrah for grammar! _ chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
THAT WAS AMAZING! i laughed SOOO hard.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This made me happy :)
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Oh thank the gods! Someone who can spell! I can't tell you how many times I wish that this website had a reader edit option.

That's cute though, how you ripped a hole in their fabric of space and went on your rant. That is definitely a unique way to get Alice to stay in Underland. Love it!
AlbinoButterfly chapter 1 . 7/26/2011