Reviews for Wolf Lake : The Second Season
yotoots chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Awsome loved it you really caught the way Luke acts on the show in your story! Would love to read more!
Thot84 chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
This is a well writen Luke/Sophia story. The dynamic is nicely composed and the actions of the characters fit.

The only negative impression was the fact that some exchanges between the figures were written too briefly, letting them appear too hastily.
Mochabean82 chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
I am truly BEGGING you for a third season! Your story is very well written. Actually one of the best (if not THE best) I've read so far. Please write more. It would make my new year! ;)
Angellover-Tvd-Charmed chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
this is good
xColorMeBeautifulx chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I'm really enjoying this, and i love how long the chapter was. there is nothing better then long chapters. lol
WolfPrincess82s chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
I was really taken with your hard work and your imagination I know for my self that I would really like too read more! You have me hooked! great job
bethelove chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
Wow! Other great chapter, hope to read a other one soon
meirel.silva chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
Amei! Você escreve mto bem, a fic é muito boa! por favor, não pare. Já adicionei como favorita! Parabéns!

*portuguese*
Speed Girl 87 chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
I hope she doesnt leave! I cant wait for the next chapter!
Speed Girl 87 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Great Chapter, I cant wait for you to continue!
bjq chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Will Sophia realize her and Luke belong together? How will she react when she realizes that she is Lukes mate? Will James come with Melody? Where is James? How long till Sophia and Luke get together? Why is Sophia moving in with Luke if she has an apartment? What is the real reason?