Reviews for Watching you sleep
Captain Kuchiki the Cheeky chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Wowzers! I loved it so much I think I could die! :D
Hollowshirosaki413 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I had to admit the end cracked my shit up so bad xD god I love your writing style xD
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Loved it so much! I was fangirling through the entire thing! The way you described Renji's feelings... just wow. Absolutely amazing writing. You should be really, really proud of this. It definitely renewed my RenIchi fangirl!
Klaanvdia chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I liked it, it was well written and you did a good job... I think I'll read it again :P
everydaySUPAhero01 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Very cute :) I loved the ending. It was adorable.
LunaMonaeMagicka chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I fucking loved reading your story, thank you for writing something so amazing. Jeez where do I start. Renji was simply fucking amazing, you had a brilliant hold on his personality and I loved how you made him sound crazy and loved drunk towards Ichigo. Your descriptions were dirty and entertaining, pretty much the perfect thing needed to jizz your pants. Youre a great writer, definitely one of my favorites now.
SpiralBoundScribe chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Favorited! This is just adorable and the ending's so hilarious and suggestive I'm sad it's a one shot, but still satisfied with the story. Great job!
toribabekit chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Best RenIchi I've read on here. & I read a shit load.
UryuuByakuyaBabe chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
PMSL! The ending was hilarious. I wish I could write in 1st person.
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Renji's a creeper! XD damn!
Jaden Schwarz chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I was grinning like an idiot while reading this! xD

The best fic I've read so far in this POV. Great job!

Now... I'm off to pretend that I'm sleeping too! :P
sweetmetal chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I've never read such a well written 1st person pov before...

this is how it's done! :3
Mannequin Republic chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Absolutely LOVED IT!

Daaaaaaaaayum, naughty little Ichigo, isn't he?

Heh, but that was hot, dude!

Tres hot!
Animefreak Rin chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I really enjoyed this story.
crematosis chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
That was amazing. I don't usually read first-person fics...but I'm glad I made an exception for this one. It's just so perfectly in character. This is my new favorite pairing. XD