Reviews for SOLDIER Doesn't Make Heroes
littlemsstrawberry chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
I wish there's a sequel and that there's romance
MirrorCradle chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
This as a really interesting story; I'm glad I found it, and I'll wait for the next story eagerly... Take care and good luck!
Serophynne chapter 11 . 1/26/2011
awww.. I'm really sad that this is over.. -sniff- it made my day whenever I read it! )':

But i'm really excited for the sequel. :)

I'll stick to my promise and review every single chapter of the sequel, no matter how long it takes.

X-Leavitt-x-Amber-X
Serophynne chapter 10 . 1/26/2011
blehh! Sorry, its been a while, neh? I've been busy with stuff so.. please forgive me. On with the review-

Wahh! That made me so sad! Genesis I wish you could've stayed with Yuffie! ); But alas, you could do nothing..

The ending of this chapter made me happy though! I like how Genesis left that one page from Loveless for Yuffie. Such a touching moment indeed. :')

X-Leavitt-x-Amber-X
yourtaintedsacrifice chapter 11 . 1/14/2011
I never got the chance to review this before you finished it, but I felt the need to now that I have an account on here.

first off, I'd like to point out that you kept everyone in character very well. You kept the hype of Yuffie in check with the angst from Genesis. You also brought in other characters flawless, which I find that some writers have a difficulty with.

second, for the most part you kept grammar/spelling errors to a low. There were a few here and there but other then that, it was flawless. I was surprised by it, but in a good way, I suppose. They were simple things that even I would miss from time to time, not saying that I'm some great writer or something.

It was cliche either, which I thought it would be. I expected that you would have Yuffie just charge in there and drive Genesis mad, but you really put some thought into this. Kudos to you for that.

Then there's the final chapter. It got me a bit choked up and thinking about things. One of which being that everything that seemed to scattered throughout the story came into focus. You used the little idle chatter (Or what I thought was idle chatter) actually meant something!

Over all, it was a good fic and I cannot wait to see what you do for the sequel. Keep me posted!
pangpond chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
I can say only one word when I finish the last chapter... I love this!

A bit sad that it's not happy ending but you do it well,I love Genesis and Yuffie relation in this story,the way he changed because of little girl like her,big hand for you!

Your story make me have funny idea like.. " what will happen if Genesis meet adult Yuffie again in the future? Is Yuffie still remember Genesis if they were meet again after FF7 DOC?" *sigh* just the idea anyway...

okay! please update the sequel soon

PS. so sorry for never reviwe in the old chapter before this,I apologise...m( _ _ )m
Serophynne chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
hmm. I believe i didn't review this chapter, yet. ;o

aww That's so cute how Yuffie said they were all friends. :] And Angeal's suprised face when she said that.

I swear, this HAS to be my favorite fic out of all the fics i've read! :D

Cookie && Genesis plushie for you!

I reaaaaaaallyyyy wish dumbapples existed! 'coz i want some! ;] Lol. Anyways, I can't wait for the next chappy :D

-Amber :o
xghostwriter chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
It's been some time since I last reviewed this fiction properly, even though my last review did not fit my normal standards, and I thought it was time to leave more love on this brilliantly written work.

As I said before this piece is extremely interesting for a none romantic work. You keep the characters in character throughout it all, and add things that I didn't think most people would notice. This has to be one of my favorite fics on this site. I am excited to see what the last few chapters hold, and how you are going to go about making the sequel.

Keep up the great work. You're doing very well, for this being one of your first pieces. You have come a long way since the first chapter and have gained many fans, I'm sure.
xxDarkAssassinxx chapter 9 . 11/5/2010
This is such a wonderful story. I do hope you continue. This story deserves a lot more reviews!
ForgottenReveries chapter 9 . 11/5/2010
This is a sweet chapter, and I got nothing else to say. Keep up the good work!
Serophynne chapter 8 . 11/3/2010
whoops! sorry, i just realized my name didn't show up on my other review! grr.. stupid review thingy.. Lol. :)

Once again, I LOVED THIS! Please update this soon? I reallyyyy enjoyed this tons! i give you cookie & Chocobo plushie? :P

HaHa.

-AmberA.K.A xXLeavitt Dante-x-AmberRAWRXx
Guest chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
I absolutely love this pairing! There's just not enough love for them! :(

Sorry for not reviewing the other chapters! I was just really excited to read this!

Yay! Angeal-san made an appearance! :3 but seriously... Genesis no need to act so barbaric towards little Yuffie! She was just really worried about you!

I can't wait for the next chapter! And I'm reallyyyyy excited for the sequal, was it? This pairing rocks my rainbow socks!

([Genffie [or] GenYuff]) FTW ! Lol. :P

-Amber
TornAngelWings chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
AMAZING! I really crave some romance between the two of them. Maybe the sequel could take place after DoC? When Yuffie's older? :D
SmartWentCrazy chapter 7 . 9/13/2010
This story is really good. I'm looking forward to where it will go from here. You keep the characters in character, which is really hard to find these days. And the story line remains interesting instead of turning obnoxious halfway through. You should totally keep it up!

SmartWentCrazy
petshop chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
uwaah LOVE the rare rare pairing! And Genesis is such an interesting lead role, I'm looking forward to the rest of this and the aforementioned sequel!