Reviews for The Robber And The Princess
fanficteddybear chapter 23 . 1/3
Why cant they just have an happy ending? They went through so much and ... not that it is a bad end, I just like happy endings. But I did love the story very much and I am impressed with the rather old language you used. And I would wish for my boyfriend to be an accurate lover just like Robin.
This was my first review and i hope i did it right
Mjrayner chapter 20 . 7/20/2014
I'm so confused about the ending... is the sheriff dying a bad thing orr? Do they still get married?!
not telling chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
too ...long
UltimateOne chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
Awww it's so cute XD I'm so happy they are together now XD
chika one oh one chapter 20 . 11/14/2013
Whoa... Does this mean that they aren't going to get married after all?
My-Username-Sucks14 chapter 20 . 11/7/2013
wait... SO IS ROBIN DEAD OR THE SHERIFF?
peterpandaexpress chapter 20 . 10/1/2013
this is an amazing story! one of the most well written, well paced, and enchanting romances i have ever read! thank you so much for writing an amazing story, you should keep writing, you are very good at it! this story definitely made me fall in love so much more with the robin hood tale, and the characters are so well written! :)
VeryaTirananniel chapter 20 . 8/30/2013
WHAT !
WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!
dear god he didn't... no. no way. someone is pretending to be Robin, I know it. he wouldnt be that stupid, not now, not when everythings going right!
BurnedSpy chapter 20 . 8/29/2013
update asap
bookworm chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER I BEG YOU TO MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR MY SAKE PLEASE JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER THANKS HON
Protagonist Of Life chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
When will Robin know that they are siblings?!
RobinHoodFan1 chapter 19 . 3/28/2013
This is an amazing story! It has been a while since I have read a story with such a good plot and characters. I really enjoy your overall writing style, and I hope you keep up the wonderful work!
Z chapter 19 . 3/7/2013
3/7/13
PLEASE UPDATE:(
I want more please!

PS. You should write books! 3
Hey Saturday chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
OMG! I LOVE IT! I ADORE IT! sorry I took so long to read, I've been a bit busy and all but I just screwed homework and took the time to read it all over again, and I still love it if not more right now :) just what I needed to forget all the work _
Evie chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I did not like this one. I don't like the whole pregnancy factor. Very overdone.