Reviews for The Robber And The Princess
Anne8 chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
Oh my!
I coudn't get enough of this story! You would make a marvelous writter.
The Finest story I have read yet my dear you should be proud!
When I read this its as if I am actually reading from a book written by a famous author!

Don't give up
Anne*
VeryaTirananniel chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
;OoO; NOOOOOOOO! how did he find her? i swear, Gavin had better make it to Robin in time or i'll just turn into a tiny pile of floo powder! T-T
Mrs.T'Abby S'chn T'gai Kirk chapter 16 . 6/16/2012
.GOSH. where is she? oh, please update soon! I haven't been on here for a while but i came on again and you had updated! made my day, awesome chapter thanks

-AT
MichelleNicoleNatasha chapter 16 . 1/26/2012
Please write more! I find myself entranced by your gorgeous descriptions of everything and the depth of your characters. I love your solid story and the mystery you weave through every chapter!
Octopus123 chapter 16 . 1/3/2012
brilliant, brilliant story. please update soon!
Daniellexx chapter 16 . 11/12/2011
love it plz update again soon.
Allthingsgeeky chapter 16 . 9/19/2011
So I started reading this yesterday and I have to say I'm in love with it! I just love the way you write. Most stories on here are mediocre at best and aren't really well written or thought out but yours is the kind I love to read. I don't know if you're continuing this or not but if you are I can't wait to read it and if not it's a shame but it really is an awesome story! You have now recruited another devoted reader!
CeaseFireOne chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
You have no Idea of how much I waited for this...

...or how much it was worth it!

I lvoe this story so much and you don't imagine how i was happy when I saw this. :) I actually checked 2 times to make sure I wasn't dreaming.
AlwaysInLoveWithTheVillain chapter 16 . 9/3/2011
I totally did not see that coming...

nice chapter :)
StorySmith chapter 16 . 8/29/2011
pleeeeeeeeeeas update soon this is my favorite robin hood fanfiction yet ! Will they find her ? I LOVE the plot to
Hey Saturday chapter 16 . 8/16/2011
Oh I love this story! it is my favorite fic on Robin Hood... and the update was defenitely worth the wait. I totally love this, you are a genius
PureGrace 2011 chapter 16 . 8/16/2011
You aren't going to kill her are you? You wouldn't! Please update soon! Please! SSG
CeaseFireOne chapter 15 . 8/10/2011
im almost dying here...

please post more!

this is one of the best stories I have read.

Oh my oh my robin vs hugh oh my oh my

why cant he see hes being tricked by the sheriff?

gosh do something! let rosa stop them, make hugh see what a fool he was all along for believeing that fat ugly sheriff.

no, make her not let them start , she should come in before that.

Maybe first they should talk and know why hugh does that (robin and his man i mean) to give rosa enough time get there and stop them

oh my longest review of my life. :D

please post more quick :)

please?
AlwaysInLoveWithTheVillain chapter 15 . 7/31/2011
Well done aside from a few minor grammar/spelling errors. The Julien backstory could do with a lot more explanation (I don't know if you had any more planned or not). Update soon :)
Mrs.T'Abby S'chn T'gai Kirk chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
Thank you so much! been waiting for it forever!

haha keep up the good work
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »