Reviews for The Fight for Harry's Life
unicornfairykitten chapter 16 . 6/30
I don't know how I've never crossed paths with this fic before but it's wonderful!
starrkihter chapter 19 . 6/24
really amazing. :)
It's pretty good so far... however, I think you might want to double check your first sentence.
This part is really touching and it made me cry...but...I LUV IT!
girlscoutbookaholic chapter 19 . 1/26
captures the attention, refuses to let you do normal things without waiting for the next update, beautifully paced, and a good balance of horror and comfort. you did a wonderful job.
Blueberry Babe chapter 18 . 1/15
Great story. Thanks
Melindaleo chapter 18 . 9/26/2014
I really enjoyed this one! I've been home unwell for the past two days, and this was exactly the medicine I needed - like reuniting with old friends! Much more to my tastes. I had to laugh at your author note - you're more that soft-hearted, you're a regular bowl full of much! You revived EVERYONE. I did enjoy seeing them all pull together to save Harry. He's always been the one to do everything to save everyone else, so it was nice to see the shoe on the other foot.
noreenklose chapter 19 . 8/2/2014
Great story!
I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for sharing.
talltwin18 chapter 19 . 7/27/2014
I love this story! It is just the kind of Hp ff i like to read and you write it so well! Can't wait to read the sequel :)
moonprincess97524 chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
Wonderful wonderful story. I love that harry has decided that he doesn't want to keep secrets anymore and plans to be honest about being hurt. I also love that Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Snape, and the twins are still alive.
mysinger chapter 18 . 3/25/2014
Fantastic story! The torture was painful to read about, but Harry's capture and rescue made for a great read. The relationships and dialogue between the different characters as they struggled to save Harry were excellent. I especially liked that you brought Severus and Sirius back and the healing that took place between Severus and Harry. Well done! I look forward to reading the sequel.
sylvelle chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Make he dawn soon or I'll have to quit. and go to the end.
DotFM chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
Um, their names are Hermione and Minerva, not Hermonie and Miverna.

- Daughter of the Full Moon
Guest chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
If the name of the potion Bellatrix used on Harry literally means 'Pain Remembered' when translated from Latin, does that mean that the name of the potion is Poena Memor?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 13 . 12/21/2012
The names are Hermione and Minerva, not Hermonie and Miverna.
H-E-R-M-I-O-N-E and M-I-N-E-R-V-A.