Reviews for The Fight for Harry's Life
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 8/23
very good
Cztelnik chapter 19 . 7/24
Wow, this was really good. I like the crazy Bellatrix and of course Severus. So many people died in The Battle of Hogwarts in the book, almost like just killing them off so the story could end.
Omigosh that was amazing! I loved that Sirius and everyone was alive. ;) it was so good I can't even
nayin17 chapter 18 . 5/26
good story
PotterPanther chapter 19 . 1/25
Stunning story
unicornfairykitten chapter 16 . 6/30/2015
I don't know how I've never crossed paths with this fic before but it's wonderful!
starrkihter chapter 19 . 6/24/2015
really amazing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
It's pretty good so far... however, I think you might want to double check your first sentence.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/16/2015
This part is really touching and it made me cry...but...I LUV IT!
girlscoutbookaholic chapter 19 . 1/26/2015
captures the attention, refuses to let you do normal things without waiting for the next update, beautifully paced, and a good balance of horror and comfort. you did a wonderful job.
Blueberry Babe chapter 18 . 1/15/2015
Great story. Thanks
Melindaleo chapter 18 . 9/26/2014
I really enjoyed this one! I've been home unwell for the past two days, and this was exactly the medicine I needed - like reuniting with old friends! Much more to my tastes. I had to laugh at your author note - you're more that soft-hearted, you're a regular bowl full of much! You revived EVERYONE. I did enjoy seeing them all pull together to save Harry. He's always been the one to do everything to save everyone else, so it was nice to see the shoe on the other foot.
noreenklose chapter 19 . 8/2/2014
Great story!
I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for sharing.