Reviews for Friends and Fiancees
rage98 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I completely loved that! are you planning on updating? I hope you will, this is simply awesome :D
Gemini011 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Short and sweet. I'd be interested to see where you were originally planning to go from here, but the fic stands on its own okay. Thanks for writing. :)
Thou shalt not fear chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
update pls..this is just too awesome to be stoppedT.T
Natto'n'aliens chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Is your story over already?

Because if it's not, then you have to keep on writing! Maybe I'm being selfish but I really want to know what happens next! the 1st chapter is soooo funny!

Mostly because I didn't quite understand the part when Ranma goes out to see who woke them up... ' my bad, I'm not English...
Kanae Layleeah chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Rio Grande summed it up.. please continue! i beg you! this is a very good story
Rio Grande chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
i know that it's been over a year since you updated, but I just wanted to say that this is still one of my favorite ranma 1/2 stories i've ever read - you captured the future, more mature intimacy between the two that everyone is always dying to see in fanfiction in a way that felt just right for the series. it's takahashi's careful (and drawn out) character development in the series that makes this fandom so much better than others, and you took full advantage of her groundwork. it's a really exciting beginning, and if you ever want to continue, i would love to see what you come up with next!
XxkanaxX chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Please continue TT
Broken Quill and Scattered Ink chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I absolutely love this...it's a GREAT start! And I think we all can guess who the intruder is going to be, kekeke.

Your writing style leaves me wanting more, and wondering why I have not seen this wonderful talent months earlier (I just got into Ranma 1/2 a few months ago...)! Please continue and keep up the fantastic writing!

BQnSI
ranmababy chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
please, please, please continue this.

it's soooo ranma and akane. i love it!
Ningen Demonai chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I can only hope that you'll come back and update this fic in the future cuz I'm kinda really in love with it. As always, your characterization of the two are spot-on even in the different situations that you have them in. Man, I can't wait to see how this goes!
Vivi007Nee chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Hey, this one's kind of recent! MIGHT YOU UPDATE IT? DARE I HOPE? In any case, big fan of this fic, as well. I love the concept of their relationship having ACTUALLY progressed...keep it up!
ann chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Aww, what a great story. Please update.
coughdrop101 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
You did a great job capturing both Akane and Ranma's interaction in character. I hope you continue because it will be sad to see another great ranma story go dead.
Lacrimosa Tomboy chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
You have captured the dialogue and relationship between Akane and Ranma brilliantly! I love the scene where Ranma imagines Akane pleading with him to come back to bed - so ridiculous, almost like it came straight from the manga!

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Lol .. I love the way they talk to each other .. it sounds completely like them, even in that situation. You totally got me fooled .. here I was, ecstatic thinking they were already married but nope .. just sleeping together (YAY) .. which is pretty good too.

I'm so interested in who .. well, I'm kinda guessing who it is .. but I want to know why come now? This is getting good and I really hope you update soon.

When will those two just admit how much they mean to each other .. but then again it's fun like this .. well, for now .

Update soon!