Reviews for Of Friendship Between Man And Woman
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 16 . 7/20
Wrex is such a lovely bastard!
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 7 . 7/19
I've read this far without comment, and I have to say... You are a fucking great writer!

And I love the way you describe Wrex!
TheLadyW chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
Addicting story. Thank you for sharing it.
TheLadyW chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
I love Wrex. And you kept him awesome. Thanks.
elwenka chapter 18 . 1/17/2013
"May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead"

Dobra, skoro w innych recenzjach wyłapałam, że jesteś z Polski, pozwolę sobie na odrobinę lenistwa ;)

Jestem naprawdę pod wrażeniem - jak na razie, ze wszystkich ficów koncentrujących się na historii Shepard i Garrusa, na jakie trafiłam, ten jest najbardziej przekonywujący i bogaty emocjonalnie.

I cholera, jak całość jest naprawdę fajnym kawałkiem solidnego pisarstwa - końcówka jest naprawdę rewelacyjna. I masz rację, wyszło to dużo ciekawiej, niż typowe kto komu gdzie co wsadził ;)
Kteriz chapter 16 . 12/27/2012
Was that a Latin prayer? Regardless it was cool.
Kteriz chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
I love how you write Shepard, mostly because this one of a few stories where she isn't a pacifist... Also the story overall is amazing, my favorite ME story.
polarulv chapter 18 . 11/10/2012
After reading too much fanfiction in the search for the perfect canon shakarian fic, I finally find a story that is realistic, that doesn't have a whole lot of forced juice over a short, forced time. That also as a bonus fit perfectly with the way I choose my missions. That is perfect in any canon way. Was actually reading this while playing ME2 because it was just so brilliant and.. and... fkasflshAF MADRE MIA. this is so deserving a favorite, ARRIGATO GOUSAIMASU

I would die a contented Shepard if you did this for ME3 aswell.
n0odles chapter 18 . 4/27/2012
This is an old story and very beautiful. I'm not even sure if the author will read this but combining the last paragraphs and going through ME3 with Garrus by Shepard's side... Tears were shed. I cried, AGAIN. I thought I was all cried out over the sting but alas, I fear there will be more tears to be shed.

"Look at them, the woman and the turian, because despite they know all too well about the hell that awaits them, they've just found their own part of heaven, a little piece of eternity that it's theirs and theirs only. Look at them and let them be, let them pretend it would last forever.

Because this forever is very much theirs too."

This is amazing writing. And after ME3's ending it's so so bittersweet. Thank you.
Depresnjak chapter 18 . 8/4/2011
Wow! I love this story.
Convictski chapter 18 . 11/8/2010
I love the ending. Finishing before actually reaching the Collector base felt like a good conclusion for the two of them. Or atleast the conclusion of this initial stage of actual romantic involvment. I know having Garrus and Femshep heal each other is fairly cliche, but when it's done right it's excellent. You've done it right.
Yamiro chapter 18 . 10/2/2010
Serio, jesteś z Polski? :D Wow, skoro tak to nie mogę nie pozostawić komentarza 3

Naprawdę świetnie napisane opowiadanie, ani przez chwilę nie myślałam że zostało napisane przez kogoś dla którego angielski jest dopiero 2 językiem :3 No i oczywiście jest... inne niż reszta! Trzyma się kanonu a jednak dało się wymyślić coś oryginalnego!

No, teraz muszę się wziąć za resztę Twoich dzieł :D

You are my new hero 3
FenixPhoenix chapter 18 . 8/8/2010
Love the story. You made the relationship between the characters very believable. I am also intrigued by your Shephard. I like the fact that she's broken but still gets the job done, as oppose to the usual luck-go-round or idealistic Shephard that I've encountered in fanfics.

All in all, good job!
Anouche chapter 18 . 8/3/2010
Wow. Just...Wow.

Your descriptions of feelings are mesmerizing. This was amazing, really. Just... Wow. The intensity and the depths of the feelings described in this fic was breathtaking. You are the second fic-author to ever make me cry, and not because something was sad in the "someone just died" sense, but just because of the sheer intensity of the feelings of the broken couple. It was beautifully described, just... Wow. Only thing i can comment on was that there were some writing mistakes every here and there("a"/"an" use, and somethimes a forgotten "the"), but to be honest, I didnt give a damn about those. And even though I never thought of Garrus and Shepard in the game to be angsty, you made it work so well, gave them so much depth. I don't know what else to say really, but that i was impressed by this. The flashbacks, the descriptions, everything was written so beautifully. Just.. Thank you for writing this, it was an amazing read.

(And pardon writing mistakes in this review, im so tired now that i cant see straight... Your fic has cept me up the whole damn night, reading) XD
BlueIrish chapter 18 . 7/21/2010
nicely done mate. :D I think i'll just go and browse through your other stories now... impressive writting. :3