Reviews for Keeping It Under Con Trol
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
poor neal!
EnsignRo chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Heh, thanks for writing this...I know TV shows love the dramatic cliffhanger but for us fans I like it nice and neat...and this would have been what I envisioned...and who knows maybe the 2nd season starts off a little like this?
Olivia Sutton chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
What are you Othrodox Jewish? (not that I have a problem with it if you are!) Why spell "God", "G-d"? It looks weird and throws the reader out of the story.

Other than that - good job. I actually *liked* the hint of Neal being suicidal at first, as an almost instinctive reaction, even thought my take on the character is he'd *never* do that because he's too much of a survivor.

Wish I had time for a fuller review, but I'm kinda' busy tonight.

-Olivia
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I like the way you think. In the "real world" I think this would happen, but since Neal is a main character I doubt they'll hide him away even if its the logical thing to do. Great story!
Ursula4x chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I love Peter bringing Neal to Moz to heal. That was lovely. The emotions are nicely written.
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This was good! Very exciting. Great pacing, and I liked your dialogue. The conversation between Peter and Moz was terrific. Tight, sharp, and to the point. Only one thing struck me as a little odd: the treatment Peter gave Neal. Clean him up, okay, I can hang with that. The blanket, sure. But I'm not convinced that those injections are standard fare for a small first aid kit. Who knows, though? Maybe Peter's a boyscout and is always prepared. Anyway, thanks for posting. It was cool to see someone take it directly from the last second of the finale and keep going.
ghostdolly chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I like the twist of this story. It does makes sense, and your theories that Fowler may be a dead man walking seems pretty possible. I mean, if I was the evil guy behind everything I would start getting rid of ANY of those I used in my evil schemes. But then again, I'm an evil person that thinks that the solution it's always to get rid of the xtra baggage *LOL*

Thanks for sharing your story with the rabid fans!
RascalFlattsS chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Aw...what cuteness! Good job!

-Rascal
mic19671967 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Awesome story! I thought the characterizations were great, and I am all for a little Neal whumpage and big brother Pete comfort and looking out for his 'little' brother!

Mic (the wife)
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Wow...this is so well written and thought out...are you sure you can't be persuaded to carry it further...
tearsofamiko chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Yay! I mentioned this very theory (that Neal was supposed to be dead, meaning no one except Peter knows he's alive) on Facebook and someone totally shot me down, but I think that it's a very important bit of information. Man, I can't wait for the next season!

This was great!

:) Tears
SpecialDreamin chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Well this was a little bit Slashy. But that's ok. I never thought about this scenario before... Hm...
tigerlily0 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Very good. I hadn't thought about that Fowler wouldn't have told Peter where to find Neal if he was planning to blow up the plane, but I think you're right about that.