Reviews for This Night
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
OH My!

That was written so beautifully and made me feel so bad at how terrible their situation is. Having Derek break down like that really showed how much the loss truly meant.

Wonderful job!

'our little brother is sleeping in that cabin over there.' - I thought it was taken after that benefit dance because it mentioned Casey was dancing with some guy that I assumed was Jesse.
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Aww this so, so sad and written so beautifully!

I can really feel their heartbreak and longing to be with each other but sadly cant be. I especially liked how upset Derek was at the end because we never see that.

Anyway an amazing One-Shot!

Deanie
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
so sad - u can feel their heartbreak! as a hopeless romantic.. I hope there will be a sequel w/ a happy ending ;)

always love ur writing - ur amazing at conveying emotion!
itsi3 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Oh man! You had me so close to crying!

~Crystal
LaFolie chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
i liked this. it was very bittersweet, but well written. actually when i first started reading it i was under the impression that they had just slept together, and thats why they were freaking, but then i realized they had only kissed- i guess that was just my dirty mind lol
Zuzzeroo chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This was sweet yet also very sad, almost depressing. You write emotions of characters so well with keeping them real and in character as well. Great job on this one. I look forward to reading more of your work. :)

xoxoTaraxoxo
Leaf26 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Wondeful story and wonderful work...Keep it up!
LeanneDaseyLover chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I love it. You wrote it very well. I like how you created Derek's vulnerability. You can really feel his pain. Great job.
Frogster chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Oh! That was so beautiful and bittersweet.

Loved the bit about the "strong wood of the pier cry[ing] softly." That one sentence really set the whole mood of the story. I think the bridge was crying with them. (And I think that they better get together in the end, no matter what happens.)

Loved how her teardrops made no sound, and how jealous he was of the other guy. (Do you know when the movie is supposed to come out?)

Truthfully, I think she's always been the center of his life, and he of hers. It's always been DerekandCasey, as inseparable as peanut butter and jelly and just as wonderful.

Loved "it was because we're Derek and Casey. We matched each other and no matter who we dated and lost, it was always her who I came home to. It was her that pushed me to do more than I would have, it was her that called me out on everything, it was her that I could'nt live without." Fantastic bit, that. They're so intertwined that it's so sad to think that they might never be together (that's even if they wake up and realize what they mean to each other). I do think they will end up together, though.

Lovely, lovely story. :D Write more soon!
Country2776 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
oh man this is heartbrakingly good