Reviews for Feather of Love
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
oh this was wonderful. i loved it. kinda sweet, but not too much; it's got a sort of...i dunno...softness to it, even with the mention of a violent reaction to Fuji's confession by his father...still. wonderful. Thank you for writing it! -
Candypoptricksterlove chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
A sad ut funny story. They almost believed Fuji but sad that his father didn't accept his relationship with guys
No Contact Ever chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
ahh this is so cute i got a sad vibe but a love vibe in the same instance good work
elspeth chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
so touching!

fuji had "his wings" removed for tezuka.
speadee chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
At first, I figured that Fuji wasn't telling the truth, then thought maybe you were writing an AU fantasy fic. However, the conversation between the Perfect Pair confirmed that it was false.

I know Captain Tezuka's family is very strict and traditional so they are not likely to accept gay relationships. At least his grandfather wouldn't. I don't think Fuji's family is that narrow-minded, but we don't get information about his father, except that he works overseas. What he did was a crime, so he should have been arrested. I'm glad you didn't go into too much detail on the abuse and sad stuff.

The rest of the team are probably trying to figure out what the truth really is, and why Fuji lied.
yume229 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
this fic is great even if it was short. the ending really made me say awww... loved it!
Jaded Devil chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Lovely and to the point - I think this is one of the best TezuFuji fiction that I've ever read. )
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
How did I not see this sooner? I love this so much. That was a nice way of explaining the scars. It's a much better version that what actually happened.
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
How come I never noticed this drabble? O.o

anyway, that was nice! For a moment there, I DID think it's a semi-AU where Fuji was an ex-angel or something. But the revealed truth was even better. It's romantic in a sad way. Aww, Fuji *hugs Fuji, get glared at by Tezuka*

masi chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
AWW! That was amusing, when the regulars believed Fuji's lie, it was also sweet and touching. Poor Fuji...
ZukaFujiZone chapter 1 . 3/18/2010

I don't know what to say! Such a twist at the end! The angst, the love, the sweetness, the hurt... AND YOU DARE SAY I WRITE BETTER THAN YOU! LIAR!

I love how you can play with the reader's emotion so well. I can never seem to do just that. You made me feel all depressed when I found out it was Fuji's father's doing, and then you got me all giddy when Tezuka was being supportive of Fuji. But then I got depressed again because their future would be tough... and I get hopeful again when you said Fuji would be staying with Tezuka to get it all over with. And then the love when Fuji fell for Tezuka and even gave up his wings...

Pure genius, Ann-chan. Pure genius.
silver starlight serpant chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
i'm confused
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
How sweet~! But I actually laughed when I heard he'd actually been hit by a chair... Now I feel bad... XD
FujItachiHa chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This story was sweet.:) i love it. XD I'm gonna make it as my fave. :)
wara ningyo chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Aww...I totally love this. when I saw the word 'angst' I thought, "naw, she's going to kill them again", but then the ending was so sweet (except the fact that Fuji was hit with a chair by his own father). Yay for them living together under one roof! And I love the fact that this is a drabble, because i'm not in the mood of reading these days _v