Reviews for NCIS: Your Way
NYPDBURN07 chapter 15 . 4/24
You seriously need to finish this story!
NYPDBURN07 chapter 14 . 4/24
omg no tony! They just got together!
guest chapter 15 . 4/13/2013
Has this story been abandoned?
Luvliacd chapter 15 . 10/4/2012
Are you still posting this story?
camcampgirl chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Just a quick note to comment that in the US, street numbers come before the names, so it would be 52 Maple Avenue rather than the other way around. Also, just for authenticity's sake, we don't usually have streets named Sheriff Road, and we normally just say the community or suburb name (such as Deanwood, that you used) rather than adding in the Washington, DC part. All of the towns they go to are in and around DC, so unless they're headed somewhere actually located in one of the surrounding states, we generally assume that they're still in DC. I like the story, and thought this might help you to make it a little more authentic and realistic for those of us who live close to these places. Thanks for taking the time to write, as I love to read!
Yokiryuu chapter 15 . 4/18/2012
Vild fedt flow indtil videre. :) Jeg kan ikke vente med at læse mere, så jeg håber du snart indsender flere kapitler.

- Go Dane's xD
DS2010 chapter 15 . 3/13/2012
I can totally see this guy torturing poor tony for a while before gibbs comes to save his boy :)
BnBfanatic chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
I definitely would love some Tony whump as well as some sexual assault even if it doesn't go all the way. That's what I want :-) Great story!
combatcrazy chapter 15 . 12/21/2011
Awesome chapter. Roland is a real sick puppy. We need Gibbs to find out about the barn and head that direction. Great job.
Megth chapter 15 . 12/20/2011
Lots of Tony whump please! With Gibbs to the rescue eventually!
tansysam chapter 15 . 12/20/2011
a lot of tony whump i think, a fan in ireland,
tansysam chapter 14 . 11/18/2011
please update soon,
BnBfanatic chapter 14 . 11/5/2011
Love your idea of readers helping decide the fate of this story! I don't care what happens next except I will say some hurt Tony with a little Gibbs comfort for him later would be great.

Just please update SOON!
combatcrazy chapter 14 . 11/4/2011
WOW I am so honored you used my idea. Thank you. You made a simple thought into an awesome chapter. Great job.
combatcrazy chapter 13 . 10/26/2011
Just found this story and WOW. Love it so far. I have a feeling maybe it's Roland outside and he is jealous or maybe Simon. Maybe Simon can take Tony Gibbs has to find him only to find out he is the one who has killed the two navy guys and maybe is still holding the third. LOL Just a thought.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »