Reviews for An Unfinished Declaration
tenoh27 chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
A truly wonderful combination of funny and sweet, thank you!
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
I love this! And they both have everything in writing, so isn't that a Magical Contract? It should be.

Neat ending!
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
By the way, the orchids were absolutely beautiful.

-That, and the first edition of CAT IN THE HAT, tells me how much he loves her right there.

And as for the relationship not being sufficient? Oh, I think he's reading things the wrong way.

Hope Ginny likes her new sister...
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
"though he postulated it was to provide herself with unrestricted access to the library under the charade of a professorship. She'd found the comment funny, until she realized he was serious."

-Heh. Truth hurts...and it takes a bookaholic to recognize another one, O Owner of Spinners End made up entirely of books.

Smashing good first chapter here.
cabepfir chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
I'm flipping through another of your stories. This was sweet, and I loved the slow pace of their relationship at the beginning.

Well, I'm one of those who can't resist to the temptation of reading other people's journals, and when I did I always found things I didn't like. But I can understand Snape very much here.
Kerr Avonsen chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Ah, this is so very Serverus and Hermione: tempestuous, strong-willed, passionate, quick-tempered, well-matched. I love your way with words in this.
Knitchick chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
That was avery sweet story.
Lala97 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
YOU MADE ME CRY! OMG! It was an amazingly written story; I would really enjoy a sequel. I absolutely loved it! : D Thanks for writing it!
Infusiion chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
Those journal entries made me laugh! It was a lovely, sweet fic and certainly put a smile on my face :)
astrangerhuman chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
Sweet story
duffie83 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Loved the reality of the journal entries.
duffie83 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
It's been a while since I've read a really great Severus/Hermione story. I'm veeerrrry excited to see what those pages contain ;-)
Brillant chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
This was lovely! :)
squirrelsarecool chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Absolutely adorable. Love it.
amburnikole chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
ok, reading all these stories of yours is giving me a sugar rush from all the sweetness. :)
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »