Reviews for An Unfinished Declaration
watin77 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
wow, i absolutely loved this. and, really, there's not much else to say! thanks for a great fic.
Luna del Cielo chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
OH I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED THIS! I have never read a Snape/Hermione story before but i adored this :)
parisdamour chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
aw that was so cute! you really confused me with hermoine not being satisfied with their relationship, but luckily it turned out right in the end :D
PhantomRose605 chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
Gah! Brilliant isn't the proper word to describe you anymore. Please allow me to think of another. -takes time to think- Nope, can't think of one. You're just amazing. Once again, bravo. This was definitely one of my favorites. :) Best of luck, as always, and thank you again.
severus49 chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Adorable! And if he ever finds himself out of a job again, I have a position that's being filled temporarily that I can make permanently available to him!
rawles31 chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
i liked this very much :-)
CarnivaLofLife chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
nice story...

really good characterisations..especially severus...he doesn't seem too ooc at all.:)

very fine piece of work

keep it up
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
aw!

That was so good!
goblinphantomgirl chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
Wonderful story. I actually caught my breath at the end of the second chapter but i like the ending of this. Thanks so much for this pleasure :) God Bless xx
tambrathegreat chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Lovely, lovely, lovely story. I'm adding it to my faves right now.
moviebkrgurl chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Perfect. A tasty, wonderful morsel.
RheaBay chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
aww I loved this so much! I think it captured perfectly the quintessence of Hermione and Severus! Gosh, this was just amazing. Brilliantly done!

Cheers!

RB
AngelHeartOfMine chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
I loved reading this. Thank you )
Javoher chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
What a sweet, romantic, wonderful little mix-up! Although I can imagine just how much of an arse Severus Snape can be, I truly love him in this story. Thank you!
muselesslanie chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Ok so if there was a perfect line to sum up Severus Snape, and it was required to be hilarious and slightly absurd (though he rarely is) it would be:

"There was a potion now, by Merlin!"

I've read the whole story, even though I'm reviewing in Chapter 2. It's quite enjoyable. I don't want to rave on and on about what I liked, because I don't really have any con-crit to add to it, but I really did like your story. I'll be looking up your others.

Thanks.