Reviews for An Unfinished Declaration
braye27 chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Yes, yes, yes! I have enjoyed this little story, and thank you for sharing it. The witty repartee and ultimate pledge of love and marriage made me a very happy reader!

Take a bow!

braye27 chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Uh oh. Sometimes one encounters an emotional "Maelstrom" when one ventures to cast one's eye where they were not meant to be. Such a time is this, and our darling Potions Master is in high dudgeon on his high horse... and something tells me he's got it all wrong.

I love the way you've told their history through Hermione's diary and Severus' recollections of the times mentioned. Very clever, dear author!

Now I'm off to find out just what is going to happen!

braye27 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
What a perfectly written and delightfully narrated story! I saw it rec'ed on LJ very early this morning, and I've been reading it during lunch and breaks at work. On my Blackberry. I got half way through chapter two, but now I'm so glad to be home where I can enjoy reading the rest at my computer.

I love this line: "His thumb sank deeper into the fold of the page and the book spread itself for him as a willing little trollop, begging to be read."

You're a very talented writer!

bournespeed chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
A lovely tale. I love that he missed the entire point of the unfinished diary, then jumped to entirely the wrong conclusion. I think most of us would of done the same in that position. Cleverly written, really enjoyed it.
debjunk chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Oh, this was really fun. Very Severus to figure the worst, and of course it looked pretty damning. Thanks for making me smile.
AveaJene chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
Very cute. I liked this story, well written.
Nutters4Potter chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
I really enjoyed reading this cotton candy. I loved how Severus dismissed her class. Too cute. Thanks.
swerley chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
I loved it! But then agian, my favorite thing is SS/HG fluff.
mattsloved1 chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
I absolutely loved this story! I appreciate stories where Heidi is not a student. Here they were able to be equals and they were definitely in character. Very nice!
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
lol Too cute, and very adorable. _ I soo do love a fluffy story with a happy ending.
sweet-tang-honney chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
great story.
zanzi1 chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
So sweet! I really enjoyed this, thank you for writing it!
LadyScarlettO'Hara chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
Aw. They are so great together.
Fizzabella chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
Ok, I DEVOURED all three chapters. I loved it:) It's so very much in character. I LOVED the first chapter, could clearly see the expressions on Severus's face as he read each entry in the journal:)

This was marvelous:)