Reviews for Genin
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Nice concept for a story and great execution except for one thing that breaks it for me.

Other villages have no say whatsoever in the promotion of another villages ninja. That's completely retarded and make no sense. No military would let a foreign power obviously handicap their forces.

The logical choice for a story would be the Daimio preventing the promotion.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
wow.. loved the story
Vimes chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
Might as well mention - you clearly were able to write Naruto better than Kishimoto was. Props.
kidloco chapter 16 . 10/12/2012
i love it, the end was wow, but love it, good job, now goin to read chunin, if you had write that XD
kidloco chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
wow, interestig chapter, sorry i dont read the other examsn but i care about narusku abd what the uchiha will do next, the rest are cool but need know know the real thing XD
kidloco chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
oh wow... that is amdness and like it

good chapter, and there we see sasuke is not gay but emo lol
kidloco chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
just to let you know ireaidng that fanfc and like it how is ging and por fin somebody who make inner sakura come out (the other is channed in a whirpool or osmething (very M wiht bondaje and ect but good stuff too) and like i the fanfic :D

and por fin the old man five naruto the oportunity to be chunning :D
Herooftimes chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
:[ Why did you have to do that to Kakashi? and Sasuke has no idea about the side effects? Cant even realize why no one else has used it? i hope Sakura's okay..
Herooftimes chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
I liked your little spat between Hiashi and the Hokage - but would she really have let him go for four whole days with how urgent she truly thought it was? I hope more about Masako will be explained, and I'm still not sure exactly where this diverges from canon - with Sasuke being in the village and all. Since this is apparently a repost, I've got no idea when it was actually written - or what was going on then.
Herooftimes chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
I like it a lot but.. when did the mizukage agree to promote Naruto? and why now? That I dont understand.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/7/2012
Delightful story. I like how you changed the base canon events to make them fit your version of Naruto.

Thank you for the long hours you dedicated into the creation of this entertaining tale.
dimriver chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
Darn it Sasuke, you really don't need more crazy.
He Who Rules With an Iron Hoof chapter 16 . 4/3/2011
I think you should probably replace the catholic term priest with the universal term minister. Other than that, great fic, it lived up to it's genre.
puffdadder chapter 16 . 9/4/2010
wow, consistently excellent grammar, spelling, pace, ideas and plot. Intriguing to the highest degree and one of the best stories i've read to date. Excellent work and thank you very much for sharing.
invisiblehand chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
An excellent story, with an equally fantastic ending!