Reviews for Skiing
Belle97 chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
This story was truly awesome! :D
Belle97 chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Love this story so much :D
Belle97 chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Really love this story :D
Belle97 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Hahahaha omg this is freaking hilarious! xd
Belle97 chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Hahahaha aahw poor Pepper xd
Belle97 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This is so awesome! My mom always has this problem, like Tony I always get them in one click xd
TheMonkey8MyHomework chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
.GOOD!

xx
COLLEEEEEEN chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
AHHHHH I HAD ANOTHER DREAM ABOUT SKIIIIINNNNGGG LAST NIGHT I AM SO EXCITED IT IS ALMOST HEEEEEEEEEERE! IN MY DREAM WE WENT UP THE CHAIRLIFT SINGING BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY AND MR SANGER WAS THERE AND TOLD US HE WROTE THAT SONG! AND WE DIDN'T CARE AND STARTED DANCING AROUND IN HIS CLASSROOOM CARRYING GIANT FLOWERS! AHHHH AND THEN WE RODE THE GIANT FLOWERS DOWN LEFT BANK AND BOOGIE BORDED DOWN NOVICE! YAYYYYY!
ThisIsAllOfMyOldAbandonedWork chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
PLEASE UPDATE! i love the idea! No apologies to your teacher needed! :)
Colleen chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
Tee hee! Finished it!

Pretty much everything in here was either stolen from:

1: Iron Man

2: Our skiing adventures

However, you put them together quite nicely! I liked how you wrote it based on how YOU felt about skiing, which was probably easy to translate into Pepper-verse b/c you are so very much alike... :P

A funny little tale. Makes me wish it was winter even MOAR!

It is time to take up water skiing... DX
Colleen chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
It's okay that your story is short. Because you're taking the stairs. Not the elevator. :)
COLLEEEEEN chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Thought I'd continue reading this... Everything here is pulled from our fabulous skiing adventures! Haha, the drink on the snowboard! *wipes tear*

XD I wonder if you'll mention the 'losing the ski' thing... we'll find out!

"WELL I WAS GOIN' UP THE MOUNTAIN

WHEN I LOST MY SKI

TRIPPED OVER MY OWN FEET AND MY

SKI FELL OFF O' ME!"

...AND SO FORTH!
JaneConstantine chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
This is one of the sweetest stories I've ever read :)
JaneConstantine chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
I like the whole story, but this is my favorite part so far:

Unwillingly, her body reacted, and so her mouth went a little dry and her heart started beating rapidly. Her breaths came in short rasps, and her skis lost their traction right at that moment, so Pepper found herself pushing forward until she came in contact with Tony...and they both went toppling to the ground.

Pepper gasped as they rolled a ways down the hill, only to be stopped by some plastic orange fencing on the side of the woods.

"Ow," Tony laughed, "Hey, Pepper, you okay?"

"I'm fine," she replied. Her dignity must have altogether got up and left right then. Figures, she thought to herself, that's probably what they mean by "distractions"... Note to self: Never get distracted by Tony ever again, especially while skiing.

"Hey, lovebirds," called Rhodey in their general direction, which made Tony pointedly grin at Pepper while she blushed quite furiously. "Are you coming or not?"

Pepperony3
lela12344 chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
Awwww! I wish it was longer : ( It was such a good story! Sequel would be good! : )
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »