Reviews for Shadows
Bullwinkle's Lady chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Very nice piece. I think it's cute that you made Hinata a bookworm, and I think her characterization corresponds well with the concept - especially her exaggerated reactions to the story, lol, and the fact that it's her second reading of it.

She's so innocent and a little childish, whereas Sasuke's curious and probably finds her rather odd. It feels so true to SasuHina. I liked that they were similar in the fact that they'd both isolate themselves during a social outing, and different, if just because of their motives behind withdrawing. I also liked seeing you compare their choice of reading material. Sasuke does seem like a mystery novel type. I see it as a healthy medium between academic texts and gorey horror novels, and it's just what Sasuke WOULD read, considering the other genres I associate him with would just be too much toward one side of his characterization spectrum thingy. Very cute story.
1Ai-chan7 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
simple but cute
coco-toko chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I like it. Some parts could have flowed a bit cleaner but overall I like your word choice as well as the idea.
evilbananalol chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
loved it!

it was cute and fluffy

like a bunny wabbitt!

great job!

ppeach2 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Aww it was nice kinda cute. ]
Netto Zero chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I like it! Kawaii! LOL you should make a sequel if it's possible. Anyway, great job! -KF
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
You cut it too short, for my liking at least. I think you should extend their talk
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
that was very well done!