Reviews for Wake Up Call
schubskie chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Soooooo freaking sad! D: It makes me think of this youtube vid I saw of Lian and Roy's happy moments tainted by her death...

Makes me want to cry remembering. But that probably means it's good :D so congrats.
nova87 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Wow! Good raw emotion from Roy, and doing the quick recap of all the other bad things from little Lians past. As a father Roy was devasted by his lost and his other regrets about Lians. Having steady Donna by his side to try to comfort him, shows the high level of friendship that they have for each other. Very good one shot story.
Ica013 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
complex little one shot!
ThounderCatHatter chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I was kinda confused, but I liked it. I’m taking that Donna a.k.a. Speedy and Roy a.k.a. Red Arrow got together. You didn’t give us to much info. Did Oilier die? Was Roy gonna be the next GA. I just didn’t know where I was in the story
Bakal the lord of Dragons chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Love the story couldn't believe this was the only Green arrow story thought they would be more might take a pop at it myself now cheers for the insperation
Mumble 101 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
When did he try to sell Lian as a sex slave. Good story though.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Wow! First story in GA section!

I really hated that they killed Lian. I liked this girl since Birds of Prey.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Woohoo! has a GA catagory now! When did that happen?

Your story is lovely! You're very brave to tackle the moment of Roy losing his daughter. I haven't been able to write anything like that yet. I love the last two paragraphs especially. Poor Roy can't focus on any deaths but Lian. I love the parallel you draw between Ollie and Roy at the end and how they are not the people they used to be and how Roy isn't judging Ollie for his actions. You explain perfectly why Roy is going back to his Arsenal indentity again. Love how Donna is the one to comfort him too.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
BEautiful story! WHY"D they kill his ,the Titans'etai yazi? I didn't ReaD many Roy comics MOST:Y fAN FICS I wish Dc would see what a bad move killimg her was! SHe mad roy more than just platboy crimefighter/
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Nice idea for a one-shot. ;D

In fact, I was wondering of how you took the news of this since you once included Roy in one of your stories ? :(

Also sad that Roy lost his way and his reasons for being a better hero, but yet should he still try to be a better hero for her in spirit ? :(

Also I'm glad to note that I too have updated my own story so far, and I would like to invite you to read into it for your opinion on it when you get the time to read it. :)

Still please do keep up the good work upon such great works like these for future reads. ;)
LevyRasputin chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
...;_;...! (faccine dolenti a parte) mi sono piaciuti tantissimo due concetti chiave che hai messo nella fic: il fatto che Roy si senta una merda perchè delle altre migliaia di morti di Star City non gliene importa poi così tanto, e il fatto che senza Lian, viene a mancare la volontà di essere un uomo migliore.

E Donna che se lo coccola è...;_;...! (Sposatevi e scappate in madagascar, maledizione!) - reitero la faccina piangente - ;_;!
Blitz92 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
brilliant, i hate that they killed Lian, i love roy and this will totaly destroy him :(

the whole cry for justice thing was dark and depressing

but yeah this story is totaly spot on :)