Reviews for Poem for Master
Mistress Hinata chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This is a very nice poem. :) Pein should pay for what he did to Utakata! :o
crossoverfanofanime chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I have rarley seen a good fic for sir utukata. I mean didn't that end for the arc just make you want more? And all ypou utukata fangirls naruto DID kill pain/pein
Meimei chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Soooooo sad it rymed hapily but was sad even though I don't know who he is is it that guy that had ink bubbles if it is soooooo sad T-T
utakata fan14 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
i love it and but is so sad how utakata dies becuase i love him a lot
Rebecca Cunningham chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Yes, it is a sweet humble tribute for Utakata. : )
warrior371 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I love it!
noonono chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Nice poem. Just saw the final filler episode and it wast by far the saddest yet. Sniffels.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
...WOW...Amazing.
Waifine chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This is really sad and lovely. The rhyming and flow of the poem was very touching. Gah. And now I'm upset again.

Um...I'm slowly posting a fanfiction in which Utakata returns (in a cannon-esqu way). If you care to, please check it out~ [/blatantAdvertisementMayhaps]
JumpingBeans480 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Nice poem.

Sobs! It's unfair that he had to get captured by Pein!

And it's especially heartbreaking when Hotaru continued to dance in the field, not knowing what happened to Utakata. I was bawling at that part. The ending was just so sad! They defeated the bad guy so why did he have to die? X(
Shinka-chan chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Damn you, Pein! 8(

Utakata-sama will live in our hearts!
Radomir's Renegades chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Poor Utakata, and to see that Pein launched missiles to knock him out. Wonder what became of Hotaru after Utakata got caught.

On a side note, there is a typo. It's supposed to be "YOUR BUBBLE BLOWERS", it's just a typical spelling error.

Otherwise, it's a nice, rare poem.
Kino-Firefly chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Nice, but ryhming poems are VERY hard to make and have them sound good. Try something less rhyme-y next time. :]
Dark one of the light chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
omg *sobbing * Not utakata-sama!