Reviews for Angel
Interesting...I liked it.
TinaF chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Loved it!
Pixie's Mama chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
What a unique little angel! It was so healing to just allow the tears to stream down my face reading this. Thank you, Betti.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Yeah, smack Rose silly, I really hated that she just jumped on that, she always hated Bella, she was lucky Bella decided to forgive her, even as she continued being a bitch. great read, very touching story with the angel, very sweet, thanks dear, Rachel
kinsano chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Yeah, it's not as fun to destroy someone who's already destroyed. Much more fun to give someone hope first, then you can truly annihilate them. Seriously though, a very thought provoking story-I liked it and the message.
Rasa.Ra chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Loved it! Great incite into Edwards darkest moments in NM.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Dear Betti, I had read this story some time ago and neglected to leave you any love for it. Stumbled across it again today and vowed not to fail you this time. Thank you for giving Edward an angel to light his darkness, if only for a moment *wipes tears*.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
So sweet so sad I loved it thank you
InspiredByLemons chapter 1 . 5/9/2011

I've finally got round to reading one of your stories! Read this one while soaking in the bath this evening (risky, I know!) but I love the way you write, and really liked this little outtake of Edward's life in Rio during NM.

Well crafted - you display Edward's angst really well, and slide the story into SM's seamlessly.

Interesting concept, too!

Looking forward to reading more of your writing.

CC x
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Hello. This is a wonderful short-story! Amazing. Atfirst I thought the young woman was going to be okay, then she began to die before Edward's eyes, so quickly. But I was glad he stayed with her until the end, instead of just running away frantically, to escape the devistation in front of his eyes and in his mind. I'd think that Bella would've been proud of that. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
"That's good. Yes good. Bad friend leaves. Good friend stays."

*shouts* Yeah! ;) Wisdom we all can use.

I'm tearing up at this wonderful story. That her smile remains at his last glance...profound Betti, so touching that despite the horror of the situation, this kind of purity of emotion remains on her corroded and disfigured, lifeless face - a smile of an Angel. *tearing up again*

I hope you had a wonderful weekend, and that you are well!

rubell chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
ok, so that just makes me hate rose even more!
keyecullen chapter 1 . 10/21/2010 your story picks up with SM's story?

alicecullenlvr chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
That was unexpected. I'm not sure what exactly I might have expected coming into this story, but that wasn't it. It was actually really good. :D
Tesha Alise Cullen chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
omE, that was wonderful, except of course the call from Rosalie. i just cried until i can't breathe. very good o/s. thanks for sharing.