Reviews for Regret
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
And I thought it was going to be good, instead I got sappy crap
Damn chapter 30 . 9/22/2016

Oh ten hundred hours? Jesus
Please Read This chapter 30 . 9/22/2016
The worst part about this story is your time telling skills, you want your main character to be militarized but the way he says the 24 hour time notation is retarded, halfway through chapter 30 you say,

"I glanced at the clock in the room and saw that it was only oh-ten hundred hours.".

No one says that, you sound mental. Why say "oh" there? And who in the military says "ten hundred hours"? Ten hundred is a thousand, of all my time in the service I've only ever heard overly eager recruits say that, literally everyone with sense says "10 o'clock" because ten hundred sounds dumb as hell, and you make these mistakes all the time and it makes me feel like this guy has a serve form of autism...

Loving yours,
CPO Bert Williams
infadinityfollower chapter 2 . 9/13/2016
Pretty good~
infadinityfollower chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Pretty good
Calzifer chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Just wanted to say that I consider this story as the single best pkmn fanfiction I've ever read. You combined incredibly flleshed out characters with a mindboggling plot and an incredible detail for details an emotion. Well done, truly well done.
Mystic Fire chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Well that went from zero to a hundred jesus this is good apocalyptic war in the pokkemon world finally!
Amaxing chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
Kecleon agents needed the zig-zag to use camouflage is a nice touch.

That uh... that's all. Just wanted to say that.
Amaxing chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
This is an incredibly well-written hook and I enjoyed it immensely.

Not that... not that my opinion matters a whole lot, seeing as you've gotten 797 messages of praise for this thing as it is. But I'm known far and wide for offering my opinion without being asked, so there you have it! I particularly enjoyed the line 'We were cannibals hell bent on genocide." It's succinct, yet very evocative.

Going to follow this story and continue reading it on and off, looks like it'll be a good ride.
Forget4me chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
I've read this fic years ago, before it even finished, and it was the sole and only reason why I am utterly creeped out by Gardevoir, so cudos on making a Pokemon that people adore the world over into a vicious monster! Out of curiosity, does this have anything to do with your other fic, Transgressions? That one is a great fic as well, and even if it's on Hiatus/dead, I enjoy that one too immensely!
coralsky chapter 60 . 4/11/2016
That was nothing short of bloody amazing. I have been hunched over my phone for the past day, desperately trying to finish all 60 chapters. I am so glad I did.

Your story has made me feel so many things - hope, amazement, laughter, sadness and so much more. I literally gasped out loud a couple of times at the plot twists, and each and every chapter, Pokemon and people left me begging for more.

You are an inspiration to so many. Thank you so much for writing this story and completing it and please, never stop writing. Your words have taken me away into a whole new world and it will take a long time till I come back to reality. Until then, I won't stop staring at the sky and hoping to catch a glimpse of a stray swablu.
MAK chapter 24 . 4/9/2016
I was looking over the reviews for this chapter, and saw that no one mentioned the reference to mystery dungeon. You know, the traveling to the future and having amnesia? I'm pretty sure that was an intentional reference, but if not, it still made me laugh.

I wish there was some sort of drawing of your depiction of Erra so I could better picture her. Oh well, she seems like a great addition to balance out the team. I will enjoy continuing this story through to the end.
SILVERMOON5449 chapter 60 . 4/1/2016
Greatest fic I have ever read.
TheLinkster7 chapter 60 . 3/5/2016
Do you know what it takes for me to want to recommend a story, then soon after take it back to save people from depressing moments, back to recommending it because it was so completely worth it?

Oh.

Well I don't, that's why I was asking.

But in all seriousness, my God was that a freaking roller coaster of emotions. The biggest reason I kept going after the really big sad things happened was so that I wouldn't leave the story on such a depressing note. And an I glad I did. Thank you so much for writing this.
Guest chapter 60 . 2/22/2016
IT IS NOW 2:45 AM AND I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT READING THIS AMAZING FANFICTION HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THIS IDEA OMG THIS IS WONDERFUL ITS SO LATE AT NIGHT I CAN BARELY TYPE CORRECTLY THIS STORY WAS SO AMAZING THANKS BYE