Reviews for Regret
Forget4me chapter 1 . 6/24
I've read this fic years ago, before it even finished, and it was the sole and only reason why I am utterly creeped out by Gardevoir, so cudos on making a Pokemon that people adore the world over into a vicious monster! Out of curiosity, does this have anything to do with your other fic, Transgressions? That one is a great fic as well, and even if it's on Hiatus/dead, I enjoy that one too immensely!
coralsky chapter 60 . 4/11
That was nothing short of bloody amazing. I have been hunched over my phone for the past day, desperately trying to finish all 60 chapters. I am so glad I did.

Your story has made me feel so many things - hope, amazement, laughter, sadness and so much more. I literally gasped out loud a couple of times at the plot twists, and each and every chapter, Pokemon and people left me begging for more.

You are an inspiration to so many. Thank you so much for writing this story and completing it and please, never stop writing. Your words have taken me away into a whole new world and it will take a long time till I come back to reality. Until then, I won't stop staring at the sky and hoping to catch a glimpse of a stray swablu.
MAK chapter 24 . 4/9
I was looking over the reviews for this chapter, and saw that no one mentioned the reference to mystery dungeon. You know, the traveling to the future and having amnesia? I'm pretty sure that was an intentional reference, but if not, it still made me laugh.

I wish there was some sort of drawing of your depiction of Erra so I could better picture her. Oh well, she seems like a great addition to balance out the team. I will enjoy continuing this story through to the end.
SILVERMOON5449 chapter 60 . 4/1
Greatest fic I have ever read.
TheLinkster7 chapter 60 . 3/5
Do you know what it takes for me to want to recommend a story, then soon after take it back to save people from depressing moments, back to recommending it because it was so completely worth it?

Oh.

Well I don't, that's why I was asking.

But in all seriousness, my God was that a freaking roller coaster of emotions. The biggest reason I kept going after the really big sad things happened was so that I wouldn't leave the story on such a depressing note. And an I glad I did. Thank you so much for writing this.
IT IS NOW 2:45 AM AND I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT READING THIS AMAZING FANFICTION HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THIS IDEA OMG THIS IS WONDERFUL ITS SO LATE AT NIGHT I CAN BARELY TYPE CORRECTLY THIS STORY WAS SO AMAZING THANKS BYE
Lliecpearl chapter 58 . 2/18
finally! callum fucking swift!
Lliecpearl chapter 46 . 2/18
i'm starting to think he's actually the start of everything that happened in the future, and this thing is just part of Celebi's fucking mind games. damn. this is deep. i can see that everything is actually falling into plan now. hmmmmm.
Lliecpearl chapter 45 . 2/18
shit. this is too fucked up. wow. depressing story ever. good though, but depressing. interesting
Lliecpearl chapter 33 . 2/10
gee. i hate this dude. Ayd whatever. hmmm. such a dick
Lliecpearl chapter 24 . 2/9
My only prediction so far is that, Veronique's younger brother and Erica is related to 'I' the trainer from the future. who the fish is this dude anyway? what's his real name?
Lliecpearl chapter 17 . 2/8
omg. the farther i read this, the more i learn to appreciate my pokemon more. lol. this is like the nuzlocke challenge. . xander and loki rules!
Lliecpearl chapter 15 . 2/8
childhood memories rip.
Lliecpearl chapter 15 . 2/8
you couldn't haveeee . you devil. . lol. cool. poke-f**k.
Lliecpearl chapter 5 . 2/8
i swear, millions of possible future scenes played through in my mind as i was reading this chapter. i hope this story will not turn into a sad ending.