Reviews for With the Dawning of the Sun
The Creative Muse chapter 1 . 3/10
OMG. Seriously well-written bit of work here, but SO SAD! I love the way you wrote the characters, such amazing insight into each and every one of them. Nicely done, even if it's heart-wrenching. Good job!
dwalker chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
You made me cry. It was beautifully written.
The Girl In The White Scarf chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This story is amazing! I almost cried :'(
RBJ12 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I just want you to know right now that there are tears in my eyes as I write this review...I honestly don't know what to say. I have mix feelings. One is that it was well written...tears in my eyes being a good example of that. However, I'm not sure I like that you KILLED Eliot! lol.

Anyways, I think I'll go with the "great job" and it WAS very well written.
AngelicPegasus chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
You are a horrible, horrible person! No killing Elliot! That said, you are an amazing writer, and after reading your profile, a lot like me. So this once, I'll forgive the crime against Elliot, but just this once. :D
Nascarfan14 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I loved this story. It put a lump in my thoat and I have read it a couple of times. I enjoyed it so much that I nominated the story and you in a couple of catagories in "alinaandalion" Best of Leverage stories and writers deal that she has going.
ardnaseel chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Very good, well-written story with excellent insights into the characters - especially Eliot's. Also very sad. It might have been interesting to put in a little bit more about the nature of Eliot's illness - though one can probably infer from the headaches that the problem stems from some of the cranial damage that a career as a Hitter would naturally bring. Also, who is Donny? I've wracked my brain and cannot remember an episode with a character called Donny.
Mary chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I just wanted to let you know that I really liked your story. Even though one of my favorite characters was killed off, you did it in a way that was fitting for him. You should do a sequal of this with him watching over the team from Heaven. Let us see how they are handling this and what he does to help them through it.
Tyra chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Great but sad fic

it would have been nice to know what he was sick with

God bless
GuiltyPleasuresAndDeadlySins chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
You do die now. But at the same time I feel inclined to give you a very large hug. And could you please pass the tissues? I like that you brought Donny back! And this is really, really poignant. Just because I can totally see that as what Eliot would do if he found himself in this situation!

Keep up the good work.
lilz54 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Just read your story. Didn't like the ending, but the story was beautifully written. I cried.
BookLover223 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Why?
vampout chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
this was so awesome and so very incredibly sad that i balled like a baby! damn you! Great Job though, it was such an Eliot thing to do!
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
i knew that was going to happen the moment he agreed to stay the night i knew he wouldnt be waking up & i almost started crying but i held it back then the letter oh the letter yeah im crying still at the moment but oh this is good like really good i love just seeing this everyday normality to them all its great & u captured it beautifully.
moonmagik chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Wow! This is one episode I never want to see on TV. As I reached the end of the story I had to skim over it because the tears wouldn't stop. I'll have to come back to it later on, because I do want to finish it.

It's just like Eliot to think of the team first, even when he knows he's dying.

Loved the story! I'm a sucker for sad endings.