Reviews for as it goes down
wren-kt7oz chapter 1 . 2/15
I always liked Daphne and you really do her justice here.
pampoo chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Love it!
Emma chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This is the first story of yours I read, and it was hilariously amazing! Daphne is one of my favorite characters but she just doesn't have enough interaction with the rest of the gang (especially Brian :D) and you wrote this perfectly, they were brilliantly in character and you enlightened the Ethan situation with just the right amount of humor!

Well done! I loved it :)
soul1essharpy chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Go Daphne! I love her, she just kept on trying to get Justin to see he turned into a TOTAL twat while with 'Ian' (still makes me giggle) Even his wardrobe, yuck! He screwed up leaving Brian, BIG time! I always loved the banter between her and Brian, too, she could totally keep up with him.
CourtneyScott chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Oh my gosh how am I just finding this now? I love this! P ; I always loved Daphne, and really loved her few scenes with Brian.. I really wished she had been used more. Ah well. Cant change it now. Anyways, awesome fic!
tiny ineffectual fists chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I think this is perfect. You have Brian and Daphne's characters spot on. (:

I wish there had been more Brian/Daphne on the show, especially a scene like this. It's sweet.

Ugh I love this so much.
xrifree chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
ok I just have to say this. Your Harry Potter fics were some of the first-and best- I read when I first started reading fanfiction,when I was like...15 I think...(i am 19 now).So I was going through your profile, trying to decide what to read(you do have over 200 stories!god!) and saw that you wrote for Qaf, which is my favourite fandom, so I had to read it lol.

Loved the story, Daphne is very true to character. and pretentious turtleneck-wearing Justin used to get on my nerves at season 3 (although I was sort of on his side...confusing...)

"Ethan's boring," she says. "And he drinks orange juice. From Walgreens." haha perfect line. I've been in her shoes -having to face a friend who's just broken up with an even closer friend. All you can do is crack jokes and subtly show your support..

I loved this story. Write more qaf fiction please?
DiorNicole chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This was a wonderful One-Shot and beautifully written! Thank you, for taking the time out of your life to share your talent with us.

1.) Its been such a long time since I’ve some good QAF fanfiction.

2.) Always loved Daphne & Brian’s interactions/relationship. Brian could lie to Daphne but she was at the prom; she knows the truth.

3.) Love Daphne’s inner thoughts on Justin, Brian & The Fiddler. She has POV that the others don’t.

4.) This part was so funny to me. And she was right.

He and Ethan are going to a show (and that's the way he said it now, drawing out the o like he was orgasming or something, going to a show, Daph, me and Ethan just love to go to shows)

5.) Bad Justin for putting Daphne in the middle of them like that. You left (Although he might have had reasons.) be man enough to face what you left; if your so happy now.

6.) I keep thinking, ‘Daphne, he’ll never believe you.

You look real," he compliments, and then stumbles into the hallway.

Daphne frowns, not sure why she's offended. "I am real!" she calls after him, and for some reason this is very important to her.

7.) This was a really good look into the ‘Dark Period’ as I like to call it. You stayed true to everyone involved.

Great Work! Happy Writing!

DiorNicole
Albiku chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
God, you should write more Queer as Folk. I just loved this. So much!

You are a great writer. Congratulations!

Greetings from Spain,