Reviews for In the Dark of the Great Hall
A-Box-Of-Scraps chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
hehe

- and couldn't help but feel that he would have liked to have arrived on time.

Trust fred and george!
Alice chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I would pay to see that. That was ingenious! I couldn't stop laughing at the images. I personally think that was totally appropriate for Halloween.
enderverse chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
So much better listening to it on youtube while reading it.

Thanks for reminding me there was a Disney movie I hadnt seen the whole thing of.
TulipNixphe chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
this is halerious
ChristianBookNerd chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
That was sooo weird. And SOOO FUNNY. I gotta tell my friend about this...
Anya O'Field chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I could stop laughing as i read this you did a great job writing it and using In the dark of the Night from Anastasia was well brilliant. I also like that Fred and George were behind it and Dumbledore missed it.
SiriusBlackisSiriuslyfunny333 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Whoa. One question. How does this have to do with Anastasia?
quibble chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
YES! That was amazing! I can totally see Fred and George doing this.
TiffersStar1989 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
very interesting...created a great picture while reading...loved it...especially since dumbledore came in at the end
Crystal chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
ha ha thank you i have been saying for a long time that in the dark of the night go so well with Voldemort. Told any one who would lesson.

if you would like to right back email me at
puretorture27 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
that was awe inspiring
IronSpockMaster chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
that is a very amusing image i've got now. but dumbledore coming in late... that was funny. sorry if i'm rambling, i'm sleep deprived...
Annonomous chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Um, I'm not really sure how that was related to Anastasia. Also, it would not make sense for Tom to be there in the third year... I don't know if you were trying to make sense or not, but I am thoroughly confused.
Caiuslover chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That was great! LOL! I could definitly see the twins doing something like that!
Loquacious Lass chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Not right...and yet, somehow, it IS.

-Rose