Reviews for Reborn Short Shorts
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
i wish this had a continuation
Starred chapter 14 . 9/4/2011
really good nya!i love it nya!please do a tsuna one nya!and maybe do this a story of how they meet and aal of that nya1
Starred chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
i really like this one nya!i would you to put this one in a story nya!about tsuna and reborn nya1
cursedlonelyheart chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
cute! I like this one! XD Bel fan
clippit chapter 7 . 9/29/2010
wha? hmmm interesting development (if you use this) really interesting hmmm...i wonder which one you will choose to put in the real story...can't wait to read it! XD
clippit chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
OMG! she really did it! hopefully she won't do it in the real story...poor xanxus *snicker* anyways i'm glad that i was right that the guy tsuna mentioned was xanxus! i had a suspicion that it was him and this oneshot proved it! i'll be waiting for the next chapter of the "what if tsuna is a girl?" fic (btw this is kinda a joint-review) its an interesting story and the only one not there is chrome/mukuro...hmm..i wonder when he will make his(mukuro's) appearance...hmmm...well i guess that's all for now i'll be waiting for that update! ja ne! :}
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 13 . 9/28/2010
XD Lol!
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 12 . 9/27/2010
XD Lol, loved it -poor Squ, XP
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 6 . 9/27/2010
XD I would find it hilarious if he did appear in there, just not with arranged marriage of course XP Those never work out
MelChama chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
LOL! :D I love the fluff. So cute Hope they really get married in a parallel universe
MelChama chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
I read this near midnight, and I laughed so damned loud at the end, the neighbors shouted at me through the window. XD GREAT job. More 27X
Shi-chan chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
"You'd better, cause we're going to get married when I'm older and if you disappear like daddy always does I'm going to punch you in your ding-a-ling!" She says and while the adults look horrified, Xanxus smirks and has to keep from laughing.

LAWL. I BURSTED OUT LAUGHING RIGHT THERE.

"Hii, Xan-nii-chan, do you remember what you said before you left?" She asks and Xanxus nods before he's punched in the groin.

HAHAHAHAHA SHE ACTUALLY DID IT. XDXD. I CAN JUST SEE THE PEOPLE'S FACES NOW. THE VARIA, SEEING THAT THEIR SCARY BOSS JUST GOT PUNCHED IN THE 'DING-A-LING' BY A GIRL XDXD.
pyrefly chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
Nice collection you've got here. I especially like the FemTsuna ones. Very cute. :3 I enjoyed it and I hope to read more!