Reviews for The Sunglasses
NCISRookie33 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I wanna hear ur opinion on Sam n fi n war they did while michael was away/kidnaped!
NCISRookie33 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Good story.
PSU93Girl chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Very well done, though I agree with the other reviewer that Sam was a bit OOC at the end. That said, this is a vastly different situation than the last times Michael "left" so it might lead him to do something that would otherwise be OOC.
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Now THIS is what i'm talking about. Best reaction fic yet. (believe be i check to see if there's more every day). The whole crying thing is what i would make her do to. (i'm sure i've said this before)She and micheal have been through so much crap, aand now that he's gone(agian) i can hardlly imagine how broken she is. You know that sceene where they were at the restuarente and, Micheal was like "Hsi is what i've been waiting for, it's my chance to get back in" and fi was like "this is what i've been waiting for too" and you could tell she was about to cry, but she didn't? it was soo sad. kinda made me want to slug micheal in the face. Anyways, i did notice the lack of kiss. The way he was holding her, it made it seem like he was about to kiss her and say "i love you" but he didn't. But you toally saw it in his eyes. I think the idea was that they were comunicating silently, but i think that monet at least deserved a quick kiss. hrmpf!

stef chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
this was so sweet, the sunglasses thing almost made me cry im really excited how there gonna play out getting Michael back
musicforlife101 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I really liked this! I think it was a perfect moment for Fi to break down. And I did notice that the sunglasses disappeared, but I was so wrapped up in the story it didn't quite register until now. Anyway, this was really good and all the stories pouring in from you on your spring break are great! I can only hope to be that productive when my break rolls around.

HorsesandVampires chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Yah, I caught the sunglasses too. I think it is some symbolism that Nix is throwing at us about the whole decision making that Michael is about to do. Good fic, but constructive criticism wise, I think Sam is a little OOC in the end...something just didn't click.
Groovy82 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
You sure are writting a lot of wonderful stories, keep it up. ;D