Reviews for A forbidden love
TwilightloverCC chapter 1 . 4/16
Hey this is amazing, why'd ya stop?
I got really hooked in
Angelpet345 chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
I would love to see what happens
DaveAngelofMercy chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
please continue the story i really like it and would like to continue reading it i even recommended it to a friend and she likes it as well. Pleas post a new chapter soon.
starz21121 chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
Please don't cancel the story i really like it and want to be able to read it as you would in your mind
Itsjustacullenthing chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
aaaaa I LOVED this , totally saw tanya coming tho .. lol
hope you update! love your writting and love this story!
ardana chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Please don't stop! I loved GABA and look forward to what is yet to come.
GoldEyedAngel chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
Update ASAP and thanks for the chapter
GoldEyedAngel chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
I think Christine and the other girl hooked up but Lizzy doesn't know that yet. Update sooner because i don't remember what happened in the first story (it's been too long) and I had to re skim the chapter before this to remember what was happening! Thanx update ASAP!
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Another excellent chapter I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Another excellent opening chapter I love it.
GoldEyedAngel chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
Hey I got an story alert and it said you updated but I remember reading this chapter. Could you summarize what happened in the first story I forgot and don't have time to read it again
GoldEyedAngel chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
omg wat if christian hooks up with cindy at the party. i think alicia's a total B...H buttttt i still like this story UPDATE asap
GoldEyedAngel chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
i think i'm going to like this olivia and shane, conner alicia and harley thing oh and obisually lizzy and her crush UPDATE ASAP!
j chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
LOVE IT!
TALA.AKA.WOLF chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Not alright more like A-M-A-Z-I-N-G great ob ilove it update soon preeeeettttttyyyyy ppppllllleeeeaaaaasssseee