Reviews for The SuperNova
Fred and George Weasley Twins chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
Haha lol Jim is sooooo in luv wif her.
Fred and George Weasley Twins chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Lol my friend brother plays that she says it's really annoying then again we are girls!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
i love it! can't wait for more!
Jellyslugs chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Treasure Planet has always been one of my favorite movies, & I've always thought that Jim deserved love. Up until I read your fanfic I never thought anyone could do it well enough. I read your fanfic a couple days after your last update; your fanfic has been my favorite for such a long time, you are such an amazing writer & I would hate to never see you update this story again.
StarSpinner1293 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Why is this discontinued? I love this story! cuz its not cool. some of the best storys are never finished... and this in one of them..
Known Unknown chapter 13 . 9/9/2010
Heh, I was just about to say "I'll bet we just met our villains," when I caught your note at the top of the screen about them being contest winners. Nevermind, then. ;-)
Kirsty chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
I hate to nag but...who am I kidding? I LOVE nagging! Especially when a talented writer with a great idea abandons a story that I love!

Please update, or at least make a chapter saying that you won't be continuing, so I don't keep checking it like a retard :)

Kirsty out x
SilverUkami chapter 14 . 7/27/2010
Damn it, you have to update, I need you to update!

I don't have any sujestions, but I can tell you that I love this story , it's my favorite kind! The one that starts with hating and turns into love and stuff like that, like a love-hate kinda thing, anywho, I love it, and I need some updating or I'll die, really!

SilverUkami
Starlight Lone-Wolf chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
LUV IT! omg amazing story. u MUST update more! i'm serious! this si amazinga nd u need to keep it up!
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK chapter 14 . 4/26/2010
Aw, Jim and Nova holding hands... :) Too cute! I'm with Ollie Lee, though. They can't like each other just yet, I like her idea of them getting super mad at each other before realizing how much they're in love, heehee.

And the pirate that attacked Nova, I think I know who it is, which is gonna make me sad...

Anywho, excellent chapter, can't wait for the next one!
Jellyslugs chapter 14 . 4/25/2010
I love this fanfiction so much! :D This would make a really awesome sequel. :]

I'm sorry I can't come up with any good enough ideas for you, though. I just think that Jim & Nova shouldn't like each other just yet, in my opinion. And that, later, something should happen between them that gets them really really mad at each other. Like, SUPER mad. Hahah, just an idea though.

Anyways, awesome story. Can't wait for more! :D
StarSpinner1293 chapter 14 . 4/25/2010
awsome story! I feel proud of myself for coming on.

and you said you needed new ideas for your story?

I always liked meateorites. and a sky full of them, a litle like what OMGitsEmily did? But diferent, of course.

Sorry, I liked the idea. Only I can't use it form my story, cause it would spiol the effect at the end of part one.

HG96

PS I need some fillers for my story, if you can think up any. plz check it out. My story, I mean.
OMGitsEMILY chapter 14 . 4/24/2010
Yes! I loved it! The holding hands - cute.

Very nice chapter!

-Emily
Horsygirl 96 chapter 13 . 4/24/2010
I hate commercial breaks. They rewein all good movies. But I've never heard of one in a book...

Keep up the good work ;]

HG96
OMGitsEMILY chapter 13 . 4/15/2010
This review comes in two parts.

Part 1: Hooray for my guest appearance! lol And thank you SO MUCH for the publicity! It still makes me smile when I hear that I was someone's inspiration :) I loved the way you wrote Chloe, and all the snide little comments Nova kept making about Jim. The whole chapter was wonderful...

Until the last sentence. Part 2: Gah! You have to update soon! You can not leave a cliffhanger like that! Okay, actually you can, and probably should, because it's really intriguing, but I don't care! I want to read what happens next!

I really, really can't wait to read more!