Reviews for Almost Alice: Of Spades and Hearts
Kitten'sendlessLove chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
kyikyi the real name of the dance is FUDDERWACKEN! watch something other then anime with subtitles it works
J girl chapter 9 . 5/16/2016
Please continue this story, for I fear I shall die without the FEELS, please don't let me die 0-0
Alexis chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Alicia, I love you're stories. I can't stop reading haha. Well yeah this is Alexis:) Ummm good job?:) Keep writing you have alot of talent.:)
KyiKyi chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
nice chapter however the name of the dance is Flutterwacken not Fadderwacken
hiyafolks chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Thanx fo making this funny story and making it adventurous
hiyafolks chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Thanx for the awsome story and for making me laugh alot and smile too.

Have a warm day
hiyafolks chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
Thanx for the great story!
Alice Hightopp chapter 9 . 4/24/2010
Ep! You havent updated in forever! Are you going to update soon?
sarahbluerose13 chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
oh my gosh this story is fantastic but having the white queen pop in right then was absolutly priceless i can just see her face in my mind. thx so much plz keep wrighting
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
Oh, I love this story! And it's gettin hot in here! I almost fell over laughing when Mirana popped up in the mirror - that must have been quite an eyeful! XD I hope you update soon, I'm really enjoying your story! Cheers!
scriptsneezer chapter 9 . 4/4/2010
i started laughing like crazy when i read of the 'sensual' nature of alice and hatter XD i had to stop every few seconds to keep my giggling to a medium, but i love it keep updating like mad*! *no pun intended*
cuteepiee1 chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
i cant wait for more!
mariwichterself chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
wow, how do you spell HOT! lol. SUPER READY for the next chap! haha. ;)
xXWonderAliceLandXx chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
Love love love love love! So sweet, yay for Alice and Hatter! :D Update!
Nymphetamine chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
(Too lazy to log in)

Wow! The ending was perfect. It is far too soon for them to progress like that, so the interruption was good because it'll leave us readers wanting more haha. By interrupting it, you give the reader a desire for more of the sweet romance! Ah, I love romance haha.

Anyway, I look forward to your next chapter! This story is very well written! I am super excited to read more! Update when you have the chance! Your story is awesome!

-Nymphetamine