Reviews for Almost Alice: Of Spades and Hearts
OllivLynnandDarinda chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
OOH! Love it, can't wait for another update!
crabnoises chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
LOL VERY KINKY! XD *spork'd*

I, LIKE IT! 8D
Julie Winchester chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
Well, feedback you shall get !

I don't know wether to love you for the kissing scene, or hate you for cutting there and for interrupting them !

Yet I am very happy about the wedding thing, although three days is a bit short lol

Poor Queen Mirana, at the end that makes me laugh beacuse I know exactly how she feels.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
Kidnapped? Damn, you given us some lemons but alas, the Queen took them from me. I love eating Lemons... Even in Real Life. LOL!

Anyway, great chapter.
Calm-Waters chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
OH MY GWAD! NO FREAKING WAY!
Bane of Princes chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
oh, fierce fire fighting fishsticks! :3 hehe

great chapter! ENGAGED! :D oh it makes me so happy!

freaky dream... 0.0

please please please keep updating!

peaceloveandthedove

p.s. thank you for my unbirthday :)
MissTreason chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
This was brilliant! I wasn't expecting that to happen *giggles like an airhead*

please update soon.
kokune chapter 8 . 3/24/2010
Wh-whoa there, Margaret! Haha! I would love to see the looks on both Tarrant and Alice's faces when she asks that.

Hatter-made hat? $400. Tea with the March Hare? $25 for a new teacup. Ridiculously prodding personal questions asked by your sister? Priceless. XD

Darian
Calm-Waters chapter 8 . 3/24/2010
:D YES! KEEP GOING!
Barn and Co chapter 8 . 3/23/2010
PLEASE UPDATE REALLY REALLY SOON!

i love what you did with cady and alice.

i never thought that she would have a maid as a best friend

but now that i think about it, it does make sense.
islay12 chapter 8 . 3/23/2010
dum dee dum dum! very good ending, I can't wait for you to send me the DocX file to edit so I can get a sneak peek :)
mariwichterself chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
awesome! Oh man I really just want to keep on reading and reading! Lovin it. Cant wait for the next chapter. :)

I think Alice and Hatter should pretend that they are engaged just to please Mrs. Kingsleigh, and then really become engaged when they realize how much they liked it. lol.
Gifted chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
This is a very good story and I'm looking forward to the rest!

I thought I'd tell you that in "Through the Looking Glass" Alice is actually told a reason why flowers in "Otherland" don't talk. It's because those flowers are in "flower beds" and the soil is so soft that they sleep all the time.

Otherwise, very wonderful story. :)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
0.o her Mommy is going to be pissed or happy.

Now that's a cliff hanger that I wasn't expecting! LOL! Great chapter.
countalmasy36 chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
I think it's AWESOME that you name the chapters after song titles in the "Almost Alice" CD.
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »