Reviews for Almost Alice: Of Spades and Hearts
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
sweet!
eachsmallstep chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
Well that was unexpected! I didn't think The Hatter would get to tag along. Now to answer your questions: Yes, what a strange turn of events! I have a feeling that everything will fall into place as it always has, but of course with a little chaos sprinkled on top. And, maybe The White Queen will team up with the Prince of Spades to find the pocket watch? Unless of course he was the one who ordered it to be stolen in the first place... Thanks for another great chapter!
MissTreason chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
Cute :3

love this story and can't wait for the next chapter!
sami1010220 chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
haha, poor hatter. yay for st patrick's day though! have fun! :)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
Great story so far! :)
how does she do it chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
most excellent, but where in the world are those two?
johnnylover chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
i loved it. keep up the good work...
Sir Casey of the Lea chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
Absolutely. Have. To. Continue. This is LOVELY! Tarrant is in perfect character and so is Alice. But you might want to look it over again, sometimes the sentence structure is ambiguous. Wonderful, all the same
Schizotypal chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
omgosh! What a great twist! ] I wasn't expecting Tarrant to go! Yay! I am loving your writing style, you convey the situations and the emotions very well! I am more than willing to wait for mushy love moments, you're just biluding up the anticipation. 3
mariwichterself chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
Ah! Im scared now. lol. i think the queen's suggestive looks and winks are getting anoying now. she needs to back off. haha. xD
Bane of Princes chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
I love this story!

not only because of your use of latin :D but because YOU HAVE ALICE AND THE HATTER TOGETHER! :3

when i watched the movie, i was horrified when the hatter didn't come up in the ending :( but this has made me happy :) thank you!

please please please keep updating!

peaceloveandthedove
eachsmallstep chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
Yay another great chapter! The pocket watch thing was very clever indeed. I'm anticipating an Alice/ Hatter moment, but I guess that'll have to wait until the pocket watch is found. Update soon!
NuttersIncorportaed chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
Grate chapter. It’s nice to see the relationship between Hatter and Alice grow. I can’t believe Nivens is naked I bet that bothers him almost as much as losing the Tempus Mobilis. If the Prince of Spades has it what will become of Underland? As long as he dose not call himself a Timelord lol.
scriptsneezer chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
please update quickly...quickly *twitch* this story is god
Barn and Co chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
Uh oh!

i like the pocket watch thing..

very clever..

i look forward to more!

im dying for a hatter/ alice moment though
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »