Reviews for I Am Your Instrument
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
aww, great job. i absolutely love your writing style, and you seem to really have a feel for the relationship between neal and peter.
WhiteCollarLover chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Good story.

I can understand that Neal is frustrated that he can't just go to the museum. Peter is very strict telling Neal that prisoners don't get a vacation. Well, Neal just wanted to got to the Met and I'm sorry for him that he has to fight for this.
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Aww, I still resent Peter for saying "I'll see what I can do". Man so talented and resourceful and smart like Neal is a valuable asset to the White Collar unit. Peter and the other should appreciate that and give him his demands from time to time. It's not like he ask much.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Wow! At First I Thought It Was Going To Be Something Really Big, Like Neal Being Sick Or Dying. But Thank God It Wasn't!
Great Fic., Very Nice.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Very interesting look at Neal's personality, I can see him being stifled by not having new things to engage his brain.
canadianscanget chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I love the image of Neal on the roof in the pouring rain. You can just feel the rain dripping off him, silent, lonely,lost in his thoughts, while looking out over the rain shrouded city. Awesome, thanks for a little WC retro(lol), given I reading well after you posted.

Cheers CCG
swanpride chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Hi, I just want to inform you that I added two of your stories (this one and "Off the leash") to my rec list. You can read, what I wrote about them here: swanpride dot livejournal dot com/8270 dot html

If you have any objections, please contact me.

BTW, did you see that your story "Official Bureau response" is nominated for the white collar fanfiction award? Congratulations
JennyLB chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This story is amazing. The more of your stories I read, the better and better you get! Awesome talent you have! -Jenny
Duffy1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Really enjoyed this story. Very true to life. Keep up the wonderful writing, it's like watching the show!
Anna chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I've noticed something odd- a certain amount fanfics give Neal's "real" name as Nick. The name Nicolas means "victorious among the people", which I find fitting for such a charming guy. Coincidence?
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I really, really liked this. I think you captured both characters very well

"But boredom didn't make a man stand alone in pouring rain looking for a horizon." - That was very favourite line; so pretty
mouse8 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This felt so real - Neal's quicksilver personality and Peter's struggle to separate con from reality in his partner. Excellent!
Purplehonor chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This is definately asking for a chapter two. Maybe El and Peter go with him to the Met - and Peter finally sees what Neal sees in art, or at least why he needs it so much.
bittergreen chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
You have an amazing way of taking the smallest, most mundane situations in life and using them to reveal gems of emotion and understanding between the characters. No over-the-top scenes, just intimate moments that reveal so much. I love your writing and look forward to much more!
cairistiona7 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Really enjoyed this... you nailed the characters and the way they think and interact. Felt very much in keeping with what we see on the show each week (or will again when it returns this summer). Loved the phrase "conversational abyss"!