Reviews for Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
diana teo chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I think you have a rare gift for storytelling,and conveying love reading your words! (helping Tony birth himself from the backseat).Poor Tony! I'd be devastated ,too,if I'd lost my DVD collection! (the NCIS ones,especially). Will be playing catch up on the rest of your stories...
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Really well written, you made everything so easy to visualise, and I think you got all three characters down pat. I could just see Gibbs' reaction. Wonderful!
honeydust9251 chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
fowl is a bird.
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Good story but in the beginning you have Gibbs leaving in his place in his truck and at the end you have him leaving DiNozzo's in his car.
Jananae chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
I love that their personalities are still the same. Some people fear that if they actually get together on the show, it will somehow suddenly change who they are and how they act together. You showed that it can be done without making them sappy or overly-affectionate toward each other.
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
This is hands down one of the best, and in fact one of the only good, NCIS fan fictions I have read to date. Most are woefully out of character, and romance between Tony and Ziva relegated to their thoughts which sound nothing like them, and overly soft and pathetic love declarations. You did a lovely job in this piece keeping them the characters I know and love, while still managing to weave a convincing and satisfying, not to mention long-awaited, relationship between Ziva and Tony. Great work. Very impressed.
Swingflip chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I love it! It's perfect!
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Good story...I liked it immensely...keep up the good writing...
frozenfiery chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
hahaha! when u described Ziva's apartment it sounded as if SHE was the one dead... " and wow! i loved the chapter i hope you do continue! :)
Jeidicren chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
I really enjoyed it. I could see the characters saying all the lines in my head. Good job!
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
love it beyond belief! seriously amazing!
rachelahavah chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
I have to say I am sad there is not more to this story. I rather enjoyed it. You definetly have talent!
The Sneezing Panda chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Loved it! You're seriously ending it there? Aww, I want more!

Really good!
mayoroscommon chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This is a really nice story-I thought you captured the personalities really well.
cymraes chapter 1 . 3/27/2010