Reviews for Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

rite more great story
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
great story
aaralynsedai chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
Hey I loved this story but please don't write anymore cause it says you've written 123 stories and that just too awesome a number to mess with : ) Thanks
11nivea342 chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
oh darn, i thought there'd be another chapter of tony & ziva in the apartment haha, i got excited! :) no worries. thanks so much for the piece, it was honestly one of the best i've ever read, blew me away. :) thank you so much for your fic.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
first off, i am so sorry i am replying to this part so late! i remember reading this when you first posted it but i was on my phone so i couldn't leave a proper reply so i was going to do it later. it's been sitting starred in my inbox since .and then you posted a part 2 and ig ot so happy, didn't realize there was another part coming!, so reminded me to comment on part 1. :) yay!

this is honestly one of my new favorite fics, it is just so perfect. you write so beautifully and are so very talented, thank you so much for every word.

It would be a matter of dragging him home, and giving him a place to crash while he argued with his insurance company. Or flirted, if the representative happened to be a woman.

- haha.

Gibbs just hoped he could get through a couple weeks listening to Tony mourn his designer suits, and oh god...the DVD collection.

Tony would be inconsolable. It was going to be a very long couple of weeks.

- oh gosh, the horror!

Gibbs cringed when his agent suddenly bent foward, a sickening rattle bursting violently through his chest. The wavy-haired brunette held him steady, one hand rubbing across his back. She didn't even cringe when Tony deposited a lump of gooey black mucus on the street. He soon fell back against her, chest heaving, and head lolling, allowing her to take much of his weight as he focused on simply breathing.

- that is such an intimate scene, i love it. i love she doesn't even flinch when he spits up cause she's tough like that and just goes to show comfortable they are with each other that he rests his weight on her and she comforts him.

But her eyes were defiant as she looked up at him, and to her credit, she didn't move her arms from around Tony.

- wow, go, ziva! ha. :)

He nodded and went to remove the mask to talk, but Ziva held it over his face. "The EMTs said to keep it on, Tony."

- LOVE that touch.

She was wearing an Ohio State Buckeyes shirt-and nothing else. At least it was something.

- i'm sure tony loves that outfit hehe. any chance you'll write a fic of that?

"Who called you?" Ziva asked.

"A marine buddy. Recognized DiNozzo's name."

There was a surprisingly long moment of awkward silence, until Gibbs finally decided to come right out and ask.

- omg, i can only imagine how awkward that silence must have been! AHH :D

"How d'you know it's not completely innocent, Boss?" After a coughing fit, and through a plastic mask, Tony still managed to shoot his trademark grin.

"Ziva's not a Buckeyes fan." He nodded to her attire.

Tony chuckled.

- LOL. oh, tony haha.

"Turns out, we had the same New Year's resolution."

- aw. 3 ;)

omg, the alarms on/off banter bit had me grinning SO HARD. SO PERFECT! :D :D :D

Ziva scoffed. "I swear Tony, your dying words will be: I saw this in a move..."

"Naw, I'm going to," he coughed, "going to go with a Citizen Kane, Rosebud thing. You know mys-" Tony's words were lost in a coughing attack that left him gripping Ziva so he didn't fall over.

- LOL. of course he has this planned. dramatic exit for special agent dinozzo!

the bit about him thinking about his DVDs and suits, aww. :( poor tony! and then the fight club one being ziva's! yay, one saved! :) and some suits. ;)

Gibbs looked on, surprised at the revelation, and wondering just how serious the relationship was. He supposed after everything they'd been through, it would have to be serious from the get-go.

- EXACTLY! that's why i will NEVER get when people say "oh, they can just have a fling". i'm like, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

Evidently, his two romantically-challenged agents hadn't been frightened off by that. His was maybe just a smidge proud of them. A very tiny, little smidge.

The rest was gearing up to smack them.

- of course haha.

Gibbs was startled by the sight. It pulled him back to not even a year ago, to a time on a different continent. Suddenly, he was seeing the orangey-brown African dirt and days worth of sweat smeared on their faces, hair just as tangled, and Tony holding Ziva up, McGee on her other side. A different time, a different place, but the same stark picture of his agents.

They were survivors.

He was proud of them.

- gosh, that's beautiful. just beautiful to flashback to that. :)

gibbs watching them in the rearview mirror is just so beautiful. :) beautiful.

again, this is just so perfect. :) you are easily one of my FAVE authors, please keep writing these two cause you do it so well! :)
agentscully6 chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
All I can say is, you nailed Tony and Ziva. I will once again repeat my plea for you to write more. :)
Writer on the Run chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I'm so glad Gibbs let them break the rules.
LunaZola chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
Hey, no hard feelings! At the end it seemed like that was it but it was hard to tell for sure. Don't feel bad, it was an enjoyable one shot. :D
Tiva lover 3 chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
This is very beautiful little fic. I hope you will write more Tony/Ziva even if this is just an oneshot! :D
dakota.doc chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
Even though I'm not "into" Tony and Ziva as a couple, I could not stop reading it.(I usually do once I find out it's a Ziva/Tony story). More so the words used to express what's happening, (flames like tongues (great visual),than which characters you choose to use. (for my own enjoyment, I put in McGee and Abby only because I can see them as a couple). (p.s-I really don't want to see any couple in the show). Great writing.
Merlynnod chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I get a bit tired of all the Tiva getting together angst that seems to be so prevalent (well written, but so much angst and seriousness) that this was a welcome change of pace. Very well-written, and best of all, the scenario is compatible with actual canon, I could really see this as playing out in the course of the series. :) Great stuff! :)
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
luv the stry! update soon!
LunaZola chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Wow, so funny and so great at the same time. Ziva and Tony are just so perfect together because it's as if nothing ever changed, they are just the best of friends who happen to be in love! Great story... :D His poor movies!
quietly chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Hey, just checked over my favourites and found this again. Sorry I haven't reviewed before, but hey I guess the fact that I added it to my favourites alone should tell you I really like it :)

I was wondering if you are going to continue this as it is yet to be marked complete...

...please? *puppy dog eyes*
ZivaDavid87 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Loved this story! :) Great job!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »