Reviews for Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
i like how ziva revealed that tony had stuff at her place & i love the imagery comparing to somalia.
Belker chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Oh, I really, really liked this! It was warm and heavy on the friendship thing and funny at times. So well written! More of these, please. :)

My fav lines were those considering the deep thoughts on wether alarms go on or off. Wonderful ;)

duma chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I love it - wonderfully written!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I really, really enjoyed this story.

Well done. And that's kind of how I see Gibbs reacting to the ultimate breaking of rule 12.
Grace OMaille chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
What a nice story. Thanks
cheether chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I am surprised that Gibbs didn't know before now. Gibbs leaves his house in his truck then leaves the scene in his car?
eilatan78 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
good job..
AZGirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I could see something like this happening! Well done!
Deirdra chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
That was great! I completely agree that they've been together for a few months now!
bendecida82 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
That was so great! I loved how gibbs found out, and his 'sidge of pride', outweighed by the desire to smack the both of them. classic Gibbs. I also liked the details- zivas hand on his back, her caressing his hair, him holding her hand and eaning on her, Gibbs missing shannon. It was all great! Im off to read your other fics.
richefic chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I'm not usually a fan of pairings especially Tony and Ziva and it is so hard to blend who they both are and have been with a couple in love. However, I think you have done this amazingly well - both are very much in character throughout but with little glimpses of new and subtle depth - and the Gibbs POV really added to the mix - the moment when he realised Tony had lost his DVD collection - that he saw it was Ziva - the reflection on Somalia and that moment in the car. All so nicely done. Loved it.
ncischick09 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I love it! I am so, so, so with you on the idea that they've been secretly together for months, now! This was written so well! Great one-shot! :)
MsSchreiber chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Loved it. You got all of them spot on and I loved the line about Tony taking Ziva home for back-up, it made me chuckle! Looking forward to reading more of your stuff :)
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I could actually see this happening. I liked it a lot. Nice job
MoveForward chapter 1 . 3/12/2010