Reviews for Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
MsSchreiber chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Loved it. You got all of them spot on and I loved the line about Tony taking Ziva home for back-up, it made me chuckle! Looking forward to reading more of your stuff :)
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I could actually see this happening. I liked it a lot. Nice job
MoveForward chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
great
mncis chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
i like this story. Are you going to continue?

lol last part was funny "put some clothes on" lol.
Pearl sun chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This is great, a great way for Gibbs to find out, and I really liked how it was from his point of view and how he noticed everything small about him. I especially enjoyed the bits about Tony's DVD collection and the comment that Ziva didn't support the buckeyes. :D
Elizzzybeth chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Wow. That was fantastic! So in-character, entertaining, heartwarming...just wonderful!
agentscully6 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I don't know if this is the end, but, it's perfect. Funny, sweet, sexy, affectionate. It's exactly how it should happen when Gibbs finds out. I just love it.
pia chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
great story, everyone was in character, especially gibbs. i'm glad that tony didn't have to go through that by himself. i hope that you continue with the story to find out what happened with the fire, and if tony had renters insurance for his most prized positions, his movie, suits and shoes:) i hope that he did because that stuff is big money to repalce!
YellinYee chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Humorous and touching, look at Tony and Ziva, all while from Gibbs' POV. Perfection. 3
April chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Great story! Hope to see more chapters!
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Great story:) I hope you continue on, would love to see why the building was on fire was it an accident or an arson? How will everyone react to them being together?
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Very good and funny.
Mulderette chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Oh I just loved this. Very nicely done :)
lcats02 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
loved it :)
horseninja chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I thought it was sweet and funny:)
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »