Reviews for Adapting
Moka-girl chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Cheshire - not Chessur. Please, he's one of the most important characters. At least get the name right.
Pain Girl chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Great story!You must contiune!
Pain Girl chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
Update soon!Please!

Update!
purplegirl97 chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
HEY!It's been almost 5 MONTHS since you've updated!

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

By the way, I love how Hatter ran into the door, that was TOO FUNNY!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/12/2011
This is GREAT! Alice walking into a pillar and Hatter running into the doors was HILARIOUS!

But what happens next? What did Chess steal from Mirana? What happens next between Alice and Hatter? Will Alice stay?

CONTINUE THE STORY!
selinar97 chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
Hello, anybody there?

It has been over THREE MONTHS since you updated!

What happens next? Will Alice stay in Underland? Will Hatter tell Alice about the lock of hair he stole? Will Chess ever stop stealing things?

CONTINUE THE STORY!
Nuttycheychey chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
This is way too funny! I love thi! Please keep it up and update soon? It's a little confusing, but hey! It's supposed to be! CX
Social disorder chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
"Tarrant, what are you trying to say?"

"The sky is certainly blue today," he responded absently, green eyes staring up.

"… We're still inside the castle, you know," Alice sighed (but giving a small smile nonetheless).

"What difference should that make?"

I have to say, that is perhaps the most clever thing a person could say when faced with that particular question. Absolutely brilliant. This whole story is brilliant. And I can't wait to get to the next chapter
Salsa849 chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
I really like this story! :D Only just discovered it there now, its such a good idea to have them switch bodies, so funny! You write really well, &im looking forward to more!
Writerswand chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
yay! funny chapter chap.

ha, I'm totally fine with short chapters, actually, I love them because their quicker to read!
iAir Nomad chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
This chapter was so funny! XD Loved it!
Niphuria chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
Loved very much! And the ending with Chess and Mirana was just priceless! LOL

Well, I must say that the weeping willows of Earth bug the heck out of me, so these actually make me feel better! Sound like banshees, indeed! Wonderful line!

Update!
Cynderfire chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
Haha, the Hatter's threats are creative. xD

I also like the way you've portrayed Chessur in your story - although if I were in the Hatter's place, I would have lost it a long time ago. x-)

Excuse the unintentional (not funny) joke, if you got it. xD

This story deserves more reviews!

I hope you'll be able to find time to update! I know that it's hard to balance your schedule with fanfiction, so I understand if it takes a while.

I hope you have a great day! :D
Cynderfire chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
Your sense of humor is great. xD

I hope you do well on your exams! :-)
Cynderfire chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
This is beyond awesome. :D

I think I like the way it is right now - "Hatter" or "Tarrant" sounds better. Switching between the two is fine too. :)