Reviews for L'amour de La Fleur
Kasey22 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Aw, very sweet.
Korydwen chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
hello!

i liked your story a lot :)) it was very cute, all this happyness they deserve so much. at the office station, i haven't get that he knew Juliet : good work ;)

perhaps can you enlight me about the sens of their daugther name and the link with "flower" (i'm french and i don't get it, it's too bad)

thanks for this little moment of happyness we are expecting all along of this season (next tuesday there will be the Sawyer centric episode and so, as all the Suliet supporters, i expect a scene with Juliet in the alternative timeline :)
eyeon chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
That is so wonderful and nice (and I mean that in a good way)!

Miles and Sawyer as cops-funny just thinking about it. The "back in 15 minutes" was kinda funny-but probably not meant to be-I'm all about the humor.

And all sweet and romantic, a brilliant job.

Probably being too optimistic here, in that it doesn't say "complete" so more would definitely be good.

Just three typos (this is a review after all, I just can't sit here a gush all day) 5th paragraph "So she had have to try" don't think you need "have". When Miles is speaking, " . . you'd know how have friends" should there be a "to" in there? In the paragraph about getting shot "the last thing he was her concerned face" probably need "saw" in the sentence.

Very excellent! Please write more.
justawritier chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
aww that was really sweet!
KaydenceRei chapter 1 . 3/11/2010