Reviews for Not Good Enough
Aww, how cute!
AshmandaLC chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
FINALLY ABLE TO SIGN IN!

:ahem:

I dont know WHY you think this one was a flop! I LOVED IT! it was simple honesty coming from a man that seldom remembers its meaning! and to Penelo no less! thats epic win material in my book! XD it was witty banter for a moment for them and it just...fit them, ya know? :D at any rate, i loved it and so did a few others, i see :D not a flop, hon! you did great for a first venture in to balpen area :D heehee...balpen...XD such funny little titles ff couples get XD

anyway! awesome one shot! XD loved it and i plan to go back through all your other works to re-read them as well simply cuz im hankering for some happy endings and smiles :D

ttyl!
bluebear13sg chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I love this!

You portrayed the characters really well.

I hope that you'll write more. Sequel, please :D.
Katey123 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Haha! I love Balthier! He is my favourite FFXII character! I thought you portrayed him well :D I am interested to see where this story goes. Please update soon!
Scatterheart Angel chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Wow... That was really heart warming. And you kept Balthier and Penelo so perfectly in character! I love this story!
RJJJ chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
.gosh. you wrote a balthier/penelo fic!

this was a sweet, funny, and cute oneshot. though penelo was melancholy, it had me smiling. That "Pretty words are not good enough for the likes of you, Penelo," line was so sweet, and the ending line was too good.

balthier/penelo is fun to write, right? but i think i'm the opposite of you when i start a new pairing. i have to do fluff, so i can a feel of the characters, before i can do drama.

anyway, excellent job on the interactions! i hope us readers will see more balthier/penelo from you! :)