Reviews for Making Mistakes
Jean89 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Woop! Excellent story so far, loved the 'jumped' scene, gorgeous! Love Abby and I love me some Damon LOVING! So. Excited. :D
MoveForward chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
ooh...can't wait for next chapter
Pearl sun chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I like the start, I'm interested to see what happens.
The Fiction Princess chapter 1 . 3/11/2010

Please don't let her go out to dinner with him. She's meant to be with tony x
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Glad you got started on this- I thought I'd have withdrawals!
agentscully6 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
oh jeez, you're breaking my heart. Of course I will keep reading since I know you will fix things ... eventually. Great job of conveying the angst.
pia chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
i hope that ziva doesn't try to wallow in sadness with damon, even though i know that they are only friends and that nothing more is going on between them.

tony and ziva deserve to be happy, hopefully with each other. i'll be waiting for the follow up to this story.
Azilee chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Ah no no no. Nonononononono! No! Don't make Ziva up hook up with that Damon guy please? Pretty please? I'm batting my eyes like crazy right now, I can hardly type! I know, I know, you're the author, and making a damn good job of it by the way, but please spare us addicted readers that one particular drama? I mean, I guess I could bear it since you'd be the one writing it, and you promised Tony and Ziva would be together in the end. Oh okay, you can do it if you really want to. But I love it when you write Tiva!
Pitseleh chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Dammit, you're not making it easy, are you? This is driving me freaking insane...
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Good this is working now. Glad to see that Tony sees that Ziva is not cold blooded and that she is hurt. Please do not have either of them cheat on the other. Let her talk to Damon however have him encourage her to forgive Di Nozzo as men are stupid and say things they do not mean. Maybe eh can tell Tony that also. However it is your story and I will read it anxiously, and will get mad but wil get over it if she cheats on Tony:)
Razzlephrat chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
You're forgiven for the previous ending :P

I could go for some Damon/Ziva.

I do like where you're going with this, struggle wise.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
oh, damon! can't wait for that! ;) interested to see where this goes
pol-tyrees chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
You can always tell the female reviewers because they invariably seem to side against Tony. That said (and I'm a guy), I DO think Tony overreacted a little bit here, even if he has some legitimate questions about Ziva (after all, we saw how she managed to seduce the serial killer guy in 'Recoil' so it's not out of the realm of possibility that he would consider she's playing him.)

As to the argument in the previous one about Tony only showing "love" twice (Zivafan, I believe), while that may be true, we haven't seen Ziva actually show anything but simple compassion or lust toward Tony throughout the series. Has she put herself in situations with a VERY low chance survival for Tony like he has for her ('Under Covers' when he got her clear, 'Semper Fidelis' versus Rivkin, 'Truth & Consequences' versus Salim.) Ziva has expressed interest in Tony, and compassion, but certainly not "love."

As it is, I REALLY hope you're not going to go the inane "Jealous Tony" route with Werth. It's bad enough that the canon show keeps going to that stupid well...
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
-It had hurt when she seemed not to care, but if she did, everything was worse. If she did, then she was in pain and it was his fault, and he'd broken a rule he'd made for himself a long time ago.-

Sniffle, sniffle

Well done.
finlaure chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
"Life isn't a fairytale" and who would know better than Gibbs. I have the feeling that it will take him saying something to Tony before the 'Big A$$' will get over himself.
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »