Reviews for Making Mistakes
gsr4ever chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
Ut oh! Good chapter. Can't wait to see what happens
Mooncombo chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
Ack! You can't leave us hanging like this! Great chapter. I like that Ziva is giving him one more chance but it completely believable when she says that she won't forgive him if he breaks her heart again. Can't wait to see what happens.
cymraes chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
good, glad they are back on the same page - ommonious ending, though
ncischick09 chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
That was awesome! Especially loved the part where they talked about when you realize your parents aren't heroes. I can completely remember that. So, now...who from Israel is calling Ziva? ;)
LunaZola chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
Glad to see you're back. :D No worries though, I have those chunks of time when I just check out and forget to write. Great chapter... Speak of Devil? lol
GibbsRules chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
Another 2 excellent chapters!. Glad that Tony has apologised. Wondering how the realisation that not only is Gibbs human but also makes mistakes will go for both Tony and Ziva. Looking forward to your next update :D
Silvergrass chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Silvergrass chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
love the ziva panic thing with damon.
amazing-pages chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
*Her eyes narrowed."You expect more from those you love, or who you make part of your circle." Ziva stared into his eyes. "Can't we just be people too?"*

That was a fantastic line. And it totally captured the issues they've been having! I'm really looking forward to reading more of this story. You've done an amazing job writing it so far. D
Malik The Night Angel chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
That was very sweet in the end. I like how they comfort eachother. Overall very nice
zatl chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
yay. they are back together! :)
Pat Toby chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
the story is going great please update soon
fedcymraes chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
life is hard indeed, such soul searching, very glad you found them a little peace
MsSchreiber chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
Yay! They're sort of getting back together...a bit. I can't comment on Gibbs because I haven't seen the episode, only heard about it - but it did sound a bit OOC...hmm. Looking forward to reading more :)
tonysmel chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
I feel so much better after reading this chapter, and not just because Tony and Ziva started to mend by story's end. It bothers me immensely that Gibbs did what he did, mostly because he tried to justify it, and also because, as Ziva said, he showed no remorse. And I have always hated that ridiculous rule about not apologizing . I think it's just a convenient way of never having to be held accountable for your actions. But my favorite part of your story was when Tony apologized, which I hadn't seen coming. Good for him! Let the healing begin.
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »